1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

MaryJane just growin' TOO FAST

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by somaz, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Geez Peps up here are haven a hard time after germinating seeds. 2 Days and my babies are already almost 4" high. Its happening to alot of us here...My buddies cotton candy is wicked tall after only a few days with the baby leaf structure still. I even had a blueberry X NL looking almost like Spinach !!! It must have been treated with "C" a generation or two ago...too bad it turned out to be a male.
    UNDER LIGHT THEY REACH FAR HIGH READY TO STRANGLE ITSELF...even my dutck/skunk are doin it.....even close or far from light or diff. temp..humidity or placed in dark same..sh-t....we all have diff. lites happenin to greenthumbs all over town...no guerilla here...it ain't summer yet

2. What I do when they are that young is either prop a toothpick against, or if it's not thick enough for that cut a straw down the middle and put that around it.

3. thanyou very much...I'll try..it. heck..if they keep on going like this they'll look like alien plants

Grasscity Deals Near You