Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mary J's Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gadzoooks, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Has anyone tried it and is it like the real thing?

2. are you talking about making brownies and comparing them to smoking?

3. Too much junk food, when I make them I replace it with organic ingredients and use protein powder for flavoring. I've found that the protein powder makes it digest a lot slower however, so the high is longer, but less intense.

4. FYI: in general, we're not allowed to discuss other substances here, including those which may be legal in some areas, and not in others.

These however, don't even fall into that category:

"Mary J's Brownies" (made by the makers of 'lazy cakes') are gas-station snacks, made with melatonin... for $5, a person could get a whole bottle of any 'sleep-aid'.

It's a gimmick, a relatively unhealthy snack like the 'lazy cake', baked with what amounts to natural herbs and hormonal supplements.