Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mary Jane Saves The Day

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cobaltchill, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :wave:

so I over indulged last night, on Bacardi :(

and woke up feeling like my world was over, and like hell had become a reality... never really had a hangover before this. Too fatigued to open the fridge door, all I could do was drink water and hope for the best, and when I finally made it to my stash and lit up a bowl, I felt on top of the world!

This really is amazing stuff ;)

2. O man i kno what your talking about. You feel sooooo much better right on the first hit.

gotta love it

3. I know exactly what you mean aswell. After some nights where I clearly drank too much I've woken up and two minutes later started puking, then when I could finally stop I would run to pack a bowl and after that first hit you feel like your normal self once again. <3 ganja <3

4. agreed. I was the probably close to the drunkest person at my Halloween party, and the next morning I felt like shit, still drunk ect, at 8am. So I smoked a bowl, drank some water and OJ, and went back to bed. Woke up at noon and felt like a million bucks:D

5. That's great and all, but it really has nothing to do with Medical Marijuana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.