Mary Jane my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chzdgg, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Hello everyone, as I approach the two year anniversary of my first time lighting up I thought I would share my experiences with this fascinating plant. I started in my junior year of college, while studying criminal justice ironically. Id always been deterred from trying bud because I did not know how easy it was to beat a workplace drug test and I didnt like the idea of inhaling smoke. But one day I just said fuck it and asked my friend to roll a blunt. That one night changed my life forever.

I struggled to inhale at first but I finally got a huge drag and coughed like crazy. As the effects set in I felt a sense of calm and stress relief unlike anything Ive ever felt. All of my inhibitions were gone. That night I had the best sleep of my life. As somebody who had struggled with insomnia and depression in the years prior, this was amazing relief.

The next day I started researching and reading books from the university library about cannabis. I could not believe this simple flower could alter my mind and bring my so much peace and calm. Then I found a guy on campus selling brownies so I started buying from him regularly. These things were great, they got me high as a kite and didnt reek like buds would have.

Eventually I started getting baked every night before bed to get a good nights sleep and have a little fun of course. My social anxiety and insomnia dissapeared and I was able to socialize with others even when I was not high. I talked to some of my longtime friends about my experiences and couple of them started to judge and basically stopped assosciating with me over this.

Fast forward 3 months. I lost my brownie connect and couldnt find a realiable and professional dealer, so I started to research the darknet. This place was littlerally the cornocopia of cannabis. I could have top shelf cali dank at my door in three business days for ~$50 less than on the street. And on top of that I was dealing with businessmen, not children. Plus there was almost no risk with the proper precaustions

That brings us to today. I just recently graduated with my BA and I was offered a job in my field of study (that doesnt drug test) the same day that my commencement took place. I have been blazing daily with my vaporizer ever since I lost my brownie connect and I suprisingly have not built much of a tolerance. I also find it hilarious that I am better off financially and socially than all of the judgemental pricks who stopped assosciating .

I cannot believe that this plant has been criminalized across the globe and people are locked in cages for posessing it. My views of the world and society as a whole have been affected quite a bit as a result. But I realize that I cannot control the way that others think so I just focus on living my life the way I chose.

Thank you Mary Jane, for all the good times and the ones to come.

2. exactly! [​IMG]

3. Honestly that was beautiful.

I used to be a house hermit and lay in my bed all day. I had bad grades and all I wanted to do was play videogames all day (childish I know) but then my closest friend who lives on the same street as me was talking to his sister about weed and he turned to me and asked me if I ever smoked before, i replied "nah but I would probably try it" he invited me over that day and I smoked 2 bowls. After that day, I was spending less time inside my house, COMPLETELY quit videogames my #1 time consumer, got into less arguments with my parents, picked up my grades, and overall became a happier person. Weed changes lives for good. It's the illegal label that makes people hate it so much. If only people knew how good it is...

4. Thanks man. I agree, everyone assumes illegal = bad without looking at the bigger picture.