Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mary Jane in Kentucky!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alex_acid_eyez, Sep 14, 2009.

1. i, myself am from south central kentucky. i was suprised to learn that kentucky produces the most domestically grown marijuana in america other than california. not only that, but strains from kentucky have even made it to the cannabis cup. i am not sure exactly which strains, but i recall seeing an artical in high times a few years back featuring a town called caneyville kentucky, ( fifteeen minutes away from my hometown ) and they were praising the growing techniques of a strain that had been in the faamily for oner 20 years!

props to my ky blazers.

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Yes when I lived out there in Highschool, I was never able to find some. Just Moonshine! :D

3. Well you should be getting the bombest for cheap,are you?