Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mary for my knee?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jackrabbit_988, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. Just curious because I do smoke anyway and I havent had the problem flair up all that bad since I started smoking again. When I was 15 I got in a pretty messed up snowboard accident and f***** my knee up pretty bad. I didnt smoke last year or the year before and my knee was in crazy pain like 5 days a week. How easy would it be to get a card? Clearly the mary is helping. What should I do? Like does anyone have any recomendations for a person thinking about taking this direction?
  2. Well first off, you'd need some kind of diagnosable chronic condition.

    Do you have one?

    I've had knee problems, but that's just genetic, no actual medical condition exists.

    Secondly, where do you live? medical marijuana laws vary from country to country and even state to state.
  3. Good advice Rasta.

    If Medical Marijuana is decriminalized and/or legalized in your area, you probably can claim that you suffer from chronic pain due to a permanent injury involving your knee for which you believe that medical cannabis is a viable treatment for your chronic pain.

    In short, YES you technically qualify for a medical marijuana card, BUT you must find out whether or not medical marijuana is decriminalized/legalized in your area if you insist upong aquiring a medical marijuana card. Once you have established this, you can do the following:

    1. If Medical Marijuana is NOT decriminalized/legalized in your area, then you can acquire prescription drugs for your pain, continue to leave the pain untreated, or acquire cannabis illegally for medical use and simply remain as descreet as possible about it.

    2. If Medical Marijuana IS decriminalized/legalized in your area, then you should search google for doctors in your area that are reknown for writing out prescriptions for medical marijuana. Once you have done this, go to the doctor, describe your condition, ask if you can acquire a prescription for medical marijuana from him and pay his fee ( rumored at about 200 US dollars). After that you must again search google, this time for medical marijuana outlets which distribute medical marijuana to card carrying members.

    Hope this helps. Good luck.
  4. Not 45 min after i postest in this thread, i fell down the stairs and fucked my own knee up.

    Now i'm at home with ice on the sucker :rolleyes: go figure.

Share This Page