Mars hydro

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by realive93, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I have 3 of the 300w lights covering 6 plants, whats best to add? A mars reflector 48 for $105 or another 300 for $69

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. The better quality and stronger light each individual plant gets, the better growth you get out of the plant and better harvest you get in the end. It's all about the light. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Another 300!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Another 300 will put you close to 400 actual watts the Mars 300's draw (132w at the wall), with LED's Intensity I'm sure that'll be good for 6 plants, 2 under each. Keep them short and bushy 2x2 for each LED. Just added one of these next to my 400hps.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Cool glad I came here thanks guys I was wondering, some guy said that the spectrum is better on the reflector but I see you guys would prefer me going 300 again. Here's the set up

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. And yes I doubt the will grow over 2 feet they are dark devil autos

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG] week out of its shells, the all look the same one a little bigger than this one

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got the 300 guys!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hi realive
    Thank you for your support, I'm Sara from Mars Hydro.
    Nice garden!!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey I'll keep you guys updated

12. Wouldn't another 300 put him closer to 528 watts if he already has 3, & is adding a fourth? Also I don't see how to fit 2 plants properly under every 300. LEDS don't have the spread coverage for that when hung at the proper distance above the canopy for either veg or flowering stages. Flowering distance would be particularly difficult to provide 2 plants with adequate light, given the wattage, spread, and light housing size.

Sent from Los' Santos

13. Yeah 528w. Your right it would be a bit crowed. There probably a better way he can go about it, less plants... but he wanted 6. And another 300 was the better bet for his money. If he can keep them tight he can roughly get 75~w/per plant. He has them side by side so maybe that will help with the light spread?

14. Ya I'd go with a 1 per light but SOG with 6 shouldn't be terrible I suppose. I agree an additional 300 is always a good idea lol.

Sent from Los' Santos

15. Right! I have one under a 400hps+300w Mars, I wouldn't put more then 2 under it. One plant getting optimum light is better then many getting inadequate lighting IMO. Quality&Quantity that's what we really want!

• Like Like x 1
  16. The 96 reflectors work well also [​IMG]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Complete Crap! Think you should take up knitting instead and give me your Mars lights to use properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Lol suck my cock

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

19. Guess how much this single one of my 4 ladies weighed in a massive 22Ltr pot!! under Mars II 1200?? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk