Mars Hydro 400 Led Ultra Lemon Haze Cyco Nutrients

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lashu, Jul 14, 2017.

1. 24 7 for two months then 36 hours dark then straight to 12 12

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

2. lol I think the 36 hours thing is funny I know some do it before flip and some do it right at harvest o_O

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  3. not with an auto

and the 36 hour thing at flip is to give her a huge boost of flowering hormone to give her that boost at the start of flower and at the end beacuse heat and light degrade and vaporise terpenes and flavanoids so she will restore them bit because no heat and light they dont degrade as fast. this is why you should never leave your bud in the sun uv rays will mess up ya weed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yea its not a joke,or I wouldn't waste my time doing it. The plant uses up its reserve of light when this is done . read up on it some it won't be such a joke. Your plant actually has more time to flower it speeds the process up

5. Trust me I'm by no means hating you do you I just think the thought of the bastard going 3 days without light is odd haha I figured someone would chime in and let me know the importance and I also had no idea it was better for autos and whatnot.

Grow journal

6. All good brother . I give solid advice or keep my mouth shut. That is something I do do myself

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Man get outta here with that... I stated an opinion I didn't give advice... maybe you shoulda kept your mouth shut with that comment lmao sure wasn't no advice in it .... now if I would of said 3 days darkness is stupid and the poster above me is wrong then I could understand but damn.

Grow journal

8. Lol learn on your own smartass lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't have to Loki took the time out to teach me haha and I do appreciate it Loki... you however did not you just made slick little comments... I don't need to learn... I can grow a plant to harvest just fine and I'm happy with my smoke lol

Hey I do love my fellow blades though no hate... we just need to go smoke one together maybe we can compare weed probably end up in a fist fight haha

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey guys.. let's remember that Ultra Lemon Haze is not a pure auto so I may have to switch something around to get them to swap to flowering.. here are the twins [​IMG][​IMG] I wanna give then a good watering. I gave them 5 ounces apiece 3 days ago.. my question is this.. how much should I be watering them based on their size ?

Here are some other twins!![​IMG]

Mars Hydro 400 Led Ultra Lemon Haze Cyco Nutrients

• Like Like x 1
  11. Any of my plants in 2-3 gal containers I personally water 2 liters and 5-7 gallon containers I do 4 liters... or water until you have a bit of runoff. The important part is allowing the plant to dry out properly before watering again. In my opinion if it's different with your plant for some reason someone chime in and I apologize lol... but that's what works fine for mine.

The plants do look nice though keep it up

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  12. There is no comparison [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. thats a 12/12 auto.
    i wouldnt 12/12 an auto youu get reduced yeild.

• Like Like x 1
  14. these are grown under 20/4 there whole life no 12/12 or any fucking around[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. How much did it yield and what's so
    special about it lol

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn that's beautiful hope to get that one of these days. Don't think it be this time(not that I'm putting my grow down) but think I made some big mistakes in this grow. will see hope to get tent mon. then I'm going to flower finally!!!

• Like Like x 2