Married... With Children.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Eyes:Closed, Feb 23, 2012.

1. so tonight i found myself pulling an all nighter, and as i come in from the earlybird 4:20 joint that i smoked, this classic show Married... With Children is on tbs. I think it's pretty funny how this show is on soooooo god damned early.

hilarious ass show in my opinion. :hello::hello:
    :smoke:

2. You my friend are correct. One of the very best comedy sitcoms EVER. Al Bundy is the man!!! I still to this day laugh at reruns. Especially when the dog talks out his thoughts, how bimbo and ditsy Kelly is.

3. oh the dog is the shit.

i love ted bundy's character, i wish i could see a person like him in real life at like a mall somewhere or something.
    i'd probably die laughing.

4. & i think i'd bone peggy bundy. (her actor of course)
    i don't know if i'd bang her in her present age, i saw her in sons of anarchy and she's obviously tacked on some age.
    but in MWC, she's pretty attractive.

5. My favorite scene

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqRMSqbjYM]MWC: Sharp Dressed Al - YouTube[/ame]

6. random fact: The actor that played as Al Bundy was a defensive lineman for Youngstown State University and was drafted by the Steelers in 69' but got cut in training camp.

7. good show. very funny

8. the guy who plays al bundy is funny as shit in modern family

9. Not only that, but he scored four touchdowns in a single game for Polk High

[​IMG]

10. ditto

11. I used to watch it when it originally ran. They don't make shows like that anymore. Fuckin' reality bullshit.

12. This is my go to show when I'm bored and there's nothing else on to watch.

13. Dammit, Jefferson Darcy.