Marley

Discussion in 'Movies' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Anyone see the new documentary that came out yesterday? Know where I can download it/watch it online?

2. I saw it yesterday, and it was fucking great, I had read a biography on Bob Marley and I wanted to see if the movie lived up to it. Well it did and the movie was very well put together and just overall a great film.

It is on demand I heard, check your on demand channels for whatever cable you have

3. Thanks man, I checked mine but its not there. They usually update every Tuesday so maybe in a couple days

4. Yeah its unfortunate, it wasnt showing in AMC theaters here in NYC so if thats the same case elsewhere some people arent lucky enough to have other movie theaters that they can get to

5. you can always watch it on amazon prime :)

6. I can't Im in Canada

7. movies was great. its weird that he thought that lil Ethiopian man was god lol.

8. Shiiiit I want to see it pretty bad.. any other streaming sites?

9. you can go to the official facebook page for the movie and stream it on there. it costs 6.99 though.

10. Anyone got download links? Don't have digital cable or netflix anymore, so that's no option.

11. BobMarley.com | Marley the Movie

Check out what theatres it's in. Trust me..it's worth the price of admission, if you don't wanna go to the movies, check on demand.

I just saw it earlier tonight, I thought it was an amazing piece of documentary. Very informative on his childhood, to the creation and struggles of the Wailers' success, to his last dying days.

12. Ya i already checked the theatres before it came out, closest one to me is almost 2 hours away :rolleyes:.

13. you can watch the movie on the official facebook page of the movie. it costs 6.99 and you have 48 hours to watch as many times as you want.

14. Its On iTunes, Best Documentary I've ever seen SO inspirational had me in tears

15. I don't have a facebook. Thanks for the itunes tip tho, i'll watch it over there!

16. I'm probably gonna buy it off itunes.

17. Finally got around to watchin it, not really any new information released, but i did like the interviews and stuff about his early life. People forget how young he was when he died...

18. I def didnt download it from piratebay, I can tell you that much

19. Hmmm.