Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Market survey...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guy from 70's, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Im makin plans with the long lost love of my life to live the dream we wanted to 25 years ago..now were 46 and ready to cut loose...

Karma has brought us back together after 20 years ..... not to mention horrible marriages and even worse relationshjps...Now we can finally follow our hearts an become hippies together... We plan to hit the road in a huge ( yuppie type ) Motorcoach..The plan is simple....go anywhere the wind blows...Our retirement benefits allow for an easy life without money stress....However, We've decided to go the full route an cover our daily expenses by making and selling tye dye clothing....an having fun doing it

We are both old hippies an have been crafted tye dyers for years... we are going to hit any an every flea market, festival, and event we come across.....planning on spending at least a few months a year in Vancover...and anywhere were smokers are abundant..

Ok so....Ive been researching and it seems tye dye is back in a big way....Let me know if you wear it, want to wear it, or would think about buying a cool shirt, socks, boxers, or whatever from an old hippy couple at the next ..Pot festival?........lol...yes at weed festivals trading will work same as cash....

livin the dream....

2. I'd wear or buy some tye dye anyday. Socks would be awsome...

3. I don't wear it, but the story is so sweet, that i would if you guys made it.

4. I don't wear t-shirts in public. I have 3 ti-dye t-shirts thought in my closet I wear around the house. If you come to seattle give me a PM. I will be working hempfest in seattle this august if you will be there.

5. HAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
    No Joke i know exactly what you mean

6. yeah. tie die bandanas and tie die shirts would be cool.

7. guy from 70's ahh ur back where have u been man

8. I wear tye dyes all the time. ALL the time. Some I've made myself, some I've bought at festivals/concerts/trading posts. I love to tye dye. Tye dyed dresses, socks, sarongs, shirts, underwear, my son has tye dye bed sheets (he's 3 and he loves it, he specifically requests his tye dye shirts or pajamas, or blanket, etc).

Congratulations on your newfound adventures in love and life, and hope that you fare very well in all your endeavors....

~Kate

9. You will have a home though right? Other than on the road in the van and stuff?

It would be cool but I couldnt imagine doing that for more than a year, it would get hard on you.

10. Hey what the fuck, so you've been gone all this time? still aliveeee man what up!! great 2 have you back dude..

oh and you know i'd buy

11. i was just thinking about having a tye dye day ha ha. I would definately buy some! For kind of an off topic question, Do you think it would work to tye dye one of the micro-fiber exorcise shirt things? I would love to have something like that and some nice comfy tye dye pants for sure!

12. Everytime I see hippies selling tie dye clothing I always buy a t-shirt. Because I love tie dye t-shirts, especialy with the peace signs, and ones that are just trippy looking, that you can tell are hard to make. And plus, because I love hippies, and want to live the hippe life-style... when the time is right.

Happy Tokin',
    Oz.

P.S. - If you're ever in the Seattle area, at an event, message me and I'll definitely do a little trading, and hook it up since this is the GC community.

13. Hey thanks for the input, an moreso the Welcomes....Yea...I was MIA for a few months...a series of snafu's lined up and kicked my ass..

Good to see all Blades...homies an New....Ya..This time Im really going to trip out...At first we'll have a homebase an hit the festivals in the tri state area surrounding Vegas...but in the end we'll be year round RV'ers...the trick is never let snow hit you..that makes all of outside your home..

Alots going on most anytime of the year round Vegas....Blades an ol hippies are everywhere out here...theres always a festival or something going on...

We've been lookin at coaches and Thanks to GW Bush and his corporate buddies the higher gas goes.....the lower Huge RV prices get...so..We've decided to wait out his presidency or at least a year before buying one.

In the meantime....We'll use the truck an tote a trailer if needed...We'll offer all types of clothing and tapestries....of course we'll be at Roswell with a truck load of alien shirts for the next "believer" meet...

When we head northwest Ill drop a line to blades in the area.....I like the hempfest idea.....however making it this year is gonna be tough...

Oh....a Note on the LED experiment.....Ill post later, but the project was ended due to.....theft......lesson learned...dont share projects with just anyone..more later...

Demon....the shirt you mention can be dyed...the dyes are of course different then those used for cotton...and I would recommend washing it out in a garmet bag...but tying the design of choice would be same as a cotton shirt.....LOL...Im doing a pair of cargo pants today...I love em..