Mario Party

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Sep 27, 2018.

1. #21 SIRSOG, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    I believe so. There are no bowser squares, they are called bad luck now haha

And they become extra bad luck in the last few turns

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. That's amazing if you can lol not many Mario games let you actually play as him!

~Toni~

3. I forgot to check last night when i played... You kinda select a party and it doesn't change by the game. You have to go into the main map and talk to toad and he lets you change your party around.

I am so far undefeated. Been playing as koopa troopa since dk is apparently locked at the beginning and he is my go to.

My record for the last 6 games is undefeated, but 4 of them were in the original Mario party on 64.

I am the fuckin super star!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. You can definitely play as bowser lol

There are some really broken mechanics in the game. Golden warp pipes and allies are just totally OP

Stars are only 10 coins unless you play on the locked map, in which their price can be 5, 10, or 15 coins decided by random.

I'm still enjoying it but it seems like the game always leans heavily towards whoever gets an ally or 4 first lol i saw someone roll once with 3 allies and circumvent an entire board in one turn.... It was a very lucky roll, but they got 2 stars during it

• Winner Winner x 1