Mario Party

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Any GC fam looking forward to the new one that will be out soon? ICW for it lol my daughter Kyra is excited for the game as well.

~Toni~

2. @BrewsnWeed666 have you ever play any of these games or are you getting the new one?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

3. I don't think I have played them I won't be getting the new one as I don't own any Nintendo consoles atm:(

• Informative Informative x 1

4. Oh yea I forgot about that sorry. The games are fun tho lol maybe should get one at some time.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. I will be buying another console after Christmas I think :D

• Winner Winner x 1

6. You should get N64 tbh lol even tho its old it has many awesome games for it!

oan @MelchizedekDaUnr3al are you going to play the new Mario Party?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't own the current Nintendo so probably not

8. I have fond memories playing this game with my friends in my preteen-teen years on n64. I'm not sure how many different games there are now but great series for family/friend fun

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Thanks for the reply Mike! What was your favorite games for the N64 one?

~Toni~

10. Goldeneye. Mario 64. Zelda oot. Starfox

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Lol I like all those as well but I was meaning which games your favorite on Mario Party? :laughing:

~Toni~

12. @SIRSOG I think I seen you say you are getting this one?

~Toni~

13. I already have it!

Going to be playing it later tonight haha

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Well Super Mario Party was a good title, there is a lot of shit going on lol

I havent even played a game yet im just trying to figure out all the content... It says a 10 round game will take almost an hour... 20 rounds in the old ones takes like 35-45 minutes so they clearly slowed things down, or the minigames take longer.

One map to unlock, for a total of 4 which is kinda low but i figure they will drop a christmas DLC or something.

16 characters at the start with 4 to unlock it looks like. There is a whole good guy bad guy things going on but i dont think who you choose to play as will ultimately effect more than just NPC dialogue

Has a few modes, Mario party, the OG mode. team play which i assume is like how some of the entire games used to work where everyone moves as a team? Not sure if its that or 2v2 teams maybe. A river survival mode where it seems like you do various motion controlled challenges to move your raft down a river as a team and unlock new sections of the river, maybe new minigames? A sound stage mode, which i am going to assume is a parappa the rapper style minigame tournament lol

then just a minigame mode and online minigame tournament

looks like a lot of fun

15. Thanks for the info mon I was just about to ask you what you thought of the game.

Oh btw can you tell me what characters there are?

~Toni~

16. Mario, luigi, rosalina, boo, koopa troopa, peach, daisy, yoshi, dk, shy guy, wario, bowser, waluigi, the mole dude from animal crossing, a goomba, and bowser jr are the ones you start with. I know diddy and the hammer throwing guy are 2 of the unlockables but i am not sure about the other 2

There are also more maps depending on the mode... It looks like regular mode has 4 then team mode had 4 but 2 of 3 of them are different from regular play

• Winner Winner x 1

17. That's so cool that you can play as Boo lol always been one of my favorite Mario characters. Those other ones seem awesome too!

~Toni~

18. So the mole is monty mole not resetti from animal crossing haha

There is one aspect of the game i didn't really enjoy last night and it's the allies

I ended up with 4 allies while no one else had any, i was rolling 12 and 15 every time and was always within range of the star lol

The mini games are pretty fun though

• Winner Winner x 1

19. I thought that was what you meant lol but I don't like correcting people :p

~Toni~

20. @SIRSOG you can actually play as Bowser in it too?

~Toni~