Mario 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Do Any1 Else Think Mario 3 On SNES The Most Awesome Mario Game? I Love It. This Game Definitely My Favorite Mario NGL. I Like How The Worlds Are Themed An Plus It 2 Players An You Also Get A Items Bars At The Bottom Of The Screen Where You Can Save Cool Items To Help You Later. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I Gotta Urge To ReStart My Game On Here Lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It's a certified hood classic. Of course ! ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. its ok. I watched a movie review of Mario bros a few days ago from Games and Geeks or someting like that and they said that movie was great. My wife used to play Mario a lot, me... not so much. Lately we've been playing Outward in coop... way different chopchop.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Lol What Your Favorite World Innit? I Like That Desert 1 An The Cloud 1 Best.

~Toni~

6. I do like the desert world and may fav part of the game is the airships. It has been a really long time since I've played any Mario game, sadly.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Ohh Do You Mean The Airships Where You Fight 1 Of The Koopas At The End Of Each 1?

~Toni~

8. Yep.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #10 trojangrower, Apr 14, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    did u ever play the old game called Turricane? It was a robot guy that you get a bunch a cool effects, and you also jumped on mobs like Mario, but way intense?

there is a Turrican clone called Hurrican for the PC. It's free and it's really good! I think that if you like Mario, then you should try it out fo sho!

here's some gameplay

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Ohh It Looks Really Cool. Ima Have To Buy It. Thank You.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. it's free! I linked it above.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Have You Play The Other Mario Games Too? Or Donkey Kong Country 1-3?

~Toni~

13. @Vee Have You Play This Old An Fun Game?

~Toni~

14. Sorry Never Heard Of It

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Lol You Never Heard Of This Classic Game?

~Toni~

16. Sorry Dizzy never heard of it

• Like Like x 1
  17. I LOVE all the DKC games.

I have Super Mario Bros 3 on my Wii U. I have the original NES cart and an aftermarket Hyperkin NES but It's not the greatest so I bought it on sale for the virtual console. No regrets. It was the first video game I ever played as a kid.

• Winner Winner x 1