Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marinol and Drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by svarterwyrd, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Short story is i have to do 12 weeks of group meetings for a MIC i got in the past. Anyways, the clinic i have to go to say that even though I'm a MMJ patient, that i have to take Marinol or not take anything at all during that period. They also UA every week.

What I'm curious about is if Natural Cannabis and Marinol show up the same as each other in UAs or can they tell the difference between the natural THC and the synthetic?

P.S I've heard some bad stories about Marinol and I'm a lil sketched about consuming them.

2. i have the same question ... needs a answer!

3. If Marinol is synthetic weed like K2, avoid it unless you want a seizure or to die. I've witnessed 3 people have seizures from that shit. Your a mmj patient, don't be stupid. Honestly just take the 12 months off. What exactly is an MIC and why do they need to drug test you?

4. agreed, no synthetic stuff, thats like a last case resort thing, if you have all natural weed why go for the other stuff?

5. marinol is a pill. synthetic thc

6. they clame the THC in Marinol is the exact same thing as the pollen on the bud. so, i would guess yes.

7. but if you're ordered to take it, what's the problem....?

8. #8 OneOfTheGoodOnes, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    The price per pill. Plus all you get is the THC, a super Sativa high.

9. #9 KinkedOut420, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    so youl fail a DT for thc on dronabonil normally like while on mj , they cant tell the difference on basic ua or mouth swab??

10. not a scientist, but I believe its the same thing

11. P.S I've heard some bad stories about Marinol and I'm a lil sketched about consuming them.
    [​IMG]