Marines Boot Camp in very late January or very early February

Discussion in 'General' started by lefthand777, Dec 7, 2016.

1. OKAY so to begin with I tried asking for help on Yahoo Answers but I just got a bunch of replies from veterans telling me I was a junkie and didn't belong in the military and all that blah blah blah.I really hope I don't get replies like that here because I really need the help. I actually know a lot of Marines who have smoked in the past and for way longer than I have. So here is the deal, on November 4th I went to MEPS and I passed that drug test, before that I smoked about 2-3 times a week, I would smoke 1 gram blunts and I'd smoke about 1 or 2 on those days with 2-3 friends. I smoked 7 days before going to MEPS and in that week I went to a sauna once and drank so much water and cranberry juice, I was relieved when my recruiter told me I passed the drug test. Between November 4th and December 3rd I knew it would be my last time before I was able to smoke in a very long time. So I smoked a little less, I still smoked about 2-3 times a week and I'd smoke maybe a bowl pack or just one blunt, but always with a friend.I've only been smoking since August 2015 and in between I've been giving myself like breaks so in total I probably haven't smoked for about 3 months since that time just not 3 months in a row. I'm 19 and I weigh about 130lbs, I'm 5 feet 9 inches tall and I don't gain a lot of weight from eating a lot so I have a pretty fast metabolism. I'm fairly active, I run a couple times a week and of course I do my situps and pullups usually every day. Now I'm not sure if this is true but when you get to MRCD in San Diego they usually drug test you sometime between your first couple days there, it is a urine drug test, and you get tested just to see if you've even used any drugs. Maybe there is a cutoff level but if you're at that level or above it they dont care and you basically get sent home painfully. Again I am not sure if the whole tested just to see if you've used drugs thing is true. What I want to know is how long it would take the THC metabolites to get completely out of my system or to a point where there is very little left in my body. So my final class at community college ends in January 20, 2017. From when I stopped smoking that is a total of 48 days that I'll be sober. I'm sure I won't ship out on that date exactly so i'll give myself 50 days. Is 50 days enough time to be completely free of THC in my system? Is there anything I could do to help out the detox process? I will be going to a sauna regularly and since high school i've had a fairly healthy life style in what I eat and how much exercise I get. I just really don't want to get kicked out when I'm already there. Any help or tips given would be amazing. Thank you guys.

2. You're listing intangibles.
    A whole fuckload of them.
    EVERY BODY, meaning every human body, CLEANSES DIFFERENTLY
    You can list all your goddamn height, weight, how often you shit, blah blah blah, but it doesn't matter
    There is no precise science that tells you when you're going to clean out.

TA-DA.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Nobody knows.
    But for most people 50 days is enough to pass.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 50 days is enough to pass??? Meaning I'll pass a drug test for a job in retail or the thc won't be in my system? There is absolutely no way to know then?

5. Damn so nothing actually helps to cleanse out? I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best?

6. Best you can do is eat healthy and stay hydrated and wait.
    They have at home drug tests if you want to be sure.

7. Damn, I was hoping for a weed guru to pop in and give me tips and tricks and shit. I'm afraid doing just that won't be good enough. But thanks for helping my dude

8. You can find "Tips and Tricks" like detoxs or flushes but most of them are either BS or negligible on results.
    You seem to be in decent health and if you continue to stay active, eat healthy, stay hydrated you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

9. THC metabolites are stored in your fat cells, so they're only released as fast as these cells are burned. Increasing your activity level and food intake (to increase your metabolism and thus fat turnover) might help you piss clean faster, though again, none of us can tell you how much it would help. There is no magic method of getting clean. Drinking tons of fluids won't help remove THC metabolites, only dilute your urine.

10. Hold on a minute! Just give me a bit of your precious time!

I...Fuckin' feel somethin'...Fuckin' comin' through and shit...Must...Grab...Awesome POWER!!
    [​IMG]
    Ahha! Fuckin' snatched that shit like I was huntin' souls!

So, no...Probably not anyway, like, probably a good 75% or some shit...Around there. What will happen is far more terrible than that though, your name is likely to be shamed through the ages, have any kids? Yup, they'll be shamed too...Shamed like mad.

Heh, bit heavy...Kind of unfortunate I have to charge you for snatcin' awesome power outta the sky and tellin' you the future and all, not somethin' you just do everyday, ya feel me? So, I'm gonna need $27.38 with an additional charge of $4.74...For, oh, what did that dude call it? Shipping! That's the one, an additional charge for shipping.

Have a most blessed day.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I mean I still have a fuck ton of days, if anything I'm on DEP and I could make up an excuse to push the shipment date to late February but I'd have to do something on my end so it would be believable
    Are you answering my question? If anything I could make up an excuse and push my shipment date to late February but I'd have to enroll in some class or something. Would I be good then?

12. I cannot answer further questions until a minimum payment of $5.91 is made.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alright guys I didn't ask the question here to get ridiculed or to be given half ass answers that don't really help. This is a weed smoking forum so I would hope there's people who've been in my shoes before and can actually help

14. You better be ready to be woken at 4am, put a 50lb. backpack on your ass and make you run 5 miles uphill in the rain every morning for 3 months straight. Have fun bro.

15. Well yeah it's a weed smoking forum, but they have already answered you. 60-90 days for a big heavy toker. 30-60 for a moderate toker to be clean. Btw you will ship out on your date exatly. They also do blood tests as well as piss tests fyi. I've been through meps quite a bit before I started smoking. Enjoy the life of the military good choice, but don't fuck it up because of MJ. I'll ridicule you if you do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Did you reply to be helpful or are you usually this fun a parties or get togethers?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey thanks man, And MJ really isn't a problem, I was able to keep my GPA at 3.5 and have a decent paying job in retail even when I started smoking, I never really saw smoking as time consuming or as "addictive"

18. I've been preparing for 2 months already and I run 3 miles 5 times a week and I go hiking with added weight on the weekends by a forest preserve I live by. I think I'm pretty good

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah but the marines want to find your breaking point. They want to know how much you can endure. They will increase your run time/distance and backpack weight until you collapse from exaustion and then the drill sgt will shit all over you. Good luck.

20. Thanks man