Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuanna's Effect On Metabolism?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlowinTesticals, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Throughout the years I've been smoking, I've definitely noticed an increase of hunger and food consumption while high. However, even when I absolutely pig my face out for days because I've been high the whole time, I never gain weight. I've seen negative studies for marijuanna increasing metabolism, so how does it work? I don't exercise at all when I'm high, I usually just relax and watch tv after work. Whats your opinions?

2. #2 BearKush, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    I find that I'm hungry while high and won't eat at all when sober but still put weight on and off blah blah.

3. Well OP if you a 6'6" with a heavy build, and not that lanky thin shit, I'm sure your body destroys calories and carbohydrates like they were nothing.

4. Chances are if your younger than like 24 that's why. Last time I checked marijuana does nothing to your metabolism.