Marijuana's Psychic Abilities?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Dr.Dave, Sep 4, 2009.

1.           Stoner Psychic Study

At approxamately 10:15p.m. on September 3rd 2009, four stoners decided to conduct a study focused on marijuana and it's psychic abilitys. The above mentioned stoners must remain unnamed due to our lawyer told us to, that being said we will continue to the experiment. 

The method we chose to obtain the information needed was to use eight miscellanious items that were on the table at stoner number one's house.

These items where as follows
    1. Knife
    2. Aviators
    3. Digital Scale
    4. Zig Zags
    5. Zippo
    6. Red Marble
    7. Grinder
    8. Gorilla Glue

We then had one stoner close their eyes and predict what item another stoner picked up. The "blind" stoner would attempt to channel their phsycic abilities and predict what item was picked up of the eight items. .

The results from this study are as follows...

Stoner 1 - 1 of 8
    Stoner 2 - 1 of 8
    Stoner 3 - 0 of 8
    Stoner 4 - 0 of 8

So we conclude by the information above that none of these mothafuckers have psychic powers. 

But we're all pretty baked.

Peace  

2. hahaha.....good try?

3. Well at least you learned something. Will probably have some good laughs looking back on it too.

4. "hey man is that a knife behind that curtain?"
    "god i hope its a chicken sandwhich"
    "....me 2.... lets go to chic fil a"
    "FUCK YES".

5. ha! thats funny, they did the same thing in super high me and he did slightly better on the psychic test when baked, but not significantly. funny thread though :D

6. Yea Super High Me is very informative. I recommend everyone watch it. But Doug Benson isn't very funny unless you're beyond baked

7. did you make sure to use the scientific method?

8. hAHA dude i was ready for some crazy shit...

9. wtf was gorilla glue doin with yo drug shit...

y'all huffin some paste?
    [​IMG]

10. I'm sick of your fucking pictures.