Marijuana won't help out economy

Discussion in 'General' started by AlwaysDanked, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Well,

I don't know...

*takes another hit*

2. I am literally crying..

3. Obama just lost my vote for realection... :(

4. I'm sure Obama will get plenty of emails (and I mean plenty) about his response the the question he answered... because obviously it's incorrect.

5. politicians man

6. man look at all those douchebags in background that start cracking up as soon as he starts talking about weed. they think the whole idea is a fuckin joke. i mean yea haha we're stoners el oh el, but cmon there fuckin laughing histericly like they want everyone to know how much the hate the idea...

7. #8 Serapsis, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    his now-apparent ignorance on the subject calls for more pressure ;)
    If he continues all I can say is Ron Paul 2012
    We ALL know it would help the economy, denying it is plain stupid.
    Watch how everyone laughs when he says it... Its all propaganda.
    They're trying to give us a bad name AGAIN, its their form of fighting back.
    They act like its a fucking joke... ITS NOT A FUCKING JOKE
    What is a joke is this goddamn country's current state, and the people who run it.

8. Wow...I'm shocked...

He didn't even talk about it thoroughly.

He just went "uhhhh..." and laughed and just said "I don't think it will help, no." It's like he is nervous to talk about the question like a fucking normal human being I mean jesus christ.

9. its gona take a while b4 somone has the balls to leaglize it i think. if i was running for president i proly wouldnt talk bout it much either, just hint at it, then once im president

KABLAM!

leaglization bitch.

10. Would you rather have a president who says "Legalization won't help the situation, but it should not be punished harshly" or some douchebag conservative that says "More money towards the War on Drugs, harsher punishments! etc... We need to stop these criminals!"

11. you got some good points man. +rep

but the way I look at it, isn't even about all the good points mentioned in this thread thus far.

how I look at it... is the government is literally containing us. Sure it might not help the economy as much as we previously guesstimated, but that doesn't mean that the american people don't want it. They won't even let us vote on it.

what ever happened to Abe Lincoln's "government of the people, by the people, for the people."

12. #13 smokemesilly, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
    that's what i thought as well, he and everybody else were very ignorant. the online users comment made me laugh... it made me angry too, but still laugh. what a downer, and i'm canadian.

you speak true words my friend.

13. The Reagan administration, among others, went and shit on it, wrapped it up, and lit it on fire while throwing it on the front down of every Americans doorstep.

(don't hold me to which administration, but somewhere down the line someone took a big dump on it, I just don't know which one for sure) Regan's one that just added more shit and flames.

14. I dont understand what the whole buzz about this is all about.
    Obama has stated numerous times that he is against legalization...

15. He actually said he doesn't think its good STRATEGY to grow the economy.

16. He can do without illiterate voters anyhow.

17. the 'buzz" is that they are not treating it like it is a serious subject. It is an asenine statement to say that marijuana wont help the economy. You cant just play it off like a silly idea and wrap it up in 10 seconds.

18. I dont think this is about OBAMA, this is about the people. The Govt. is once again ignoring us.
    Obama is a tool. He reminds me now of Kennedy, a family man with a good heart.
    Except Obama just makes us think he has a good heart, when he has one that's probably like that of Nixon's lead heart.