Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana will Kill you

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkImmIngdaSky, Sep 12, 2009.

1. it seems to me that he is very smart and using this article to prove how stupid people are and how uninformed people will believe anything

its all a joke and to be taken seriously in the sense that some people think this is true and that we should show people and help them understand how amazing the herb is

so atand up and be an activist and make marijuana known and understood as the good that it is

2. This has to be a joke, right?

3. This article is so obviously satire that I'm really surprised people are taking it seriously

4. Wow, even if this article is a joke. There are people who think like that.

5. If you are currently in high school or college you will drop out. This is because marijuana makes you lazy.

happy to say ive been smoking more than 7 years and all the time had a steady GPA of 3.8 and a SAT score fo 1270 and scholarships and grants out the ass.

Jesus would not smoke marijuana, neither should you.

His Father put it here :smoking:

6. At first when I read it I thought the guy copied something off of the Onion.

7. Of course its a joke, did anybody read the comments??

"If any of you would take ten seconds and bother to look through prvious comments you will realize that I have stated more than once that this article is NOT to be taken seriously...."

8. The article is pretty funny tbh;

"What if that money they took from her purse [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

was money that grandma was planning to use to purchase her medicine? That marijuana addict may have killed his own grandmother."

9. Ok. i thought the guy was serious lmao. :p But there still are ppl who think like that. Its time to spread the truth and stop the lies!!!!! Heres a really good video on youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fMEpUk3Ze4]YouTube - "What If Marijuana Cures Cancer?"[/ame]

10. That article kind of got me mad.. You can see by the comments I left.

All in all, THIS is the kind of articles parents are reading and then basically putting their child on probation for smoking marijuana. This article ruins people's lives, even if it was for fun...

11. hahaah that was frickin hilarious
    that marijuana addict may have killed his own grandmother

12. The people who would take this article seriously are the exact people the author is making fun of. They're just too stupid to realize it

13. I mean dam the guy could of atleast said he wasnt serious at the end or smthn....lol. the reason i thought he was serious was b/c he referenced that drug commercial w/ the girl gettn hit on her bike....and that commercial still makes me mad 2 this day

14. People too stupid to realize sarcasm in this article still have children and families.

15. guys. marijuana most certainly will kill you.

it almost always causes lung cancer, and is more addicting than meth.

my mother died from a cannabis overdose, i think i know.

:laughing:

16. Well, that article made me want to smoke a bowl right now. It was obviously written as a parody and it is funny, but at the same time, there are people who would believe those things to be true, so the anti-pot media has used thousands of ridiculous writings just like this one as propaganda to fuel their war machine which is built from naive and angry mothers.

17. Man he forgot about how marijuana makes us hear our dog talk!

LMAO!!

18. nooo haha it was an acual commercial the one with the exclamation mark at the end, i cant remember the words but it was drug awarness or some shit, and dave chappelle just made a skit of it haha, if this was already pointed out, fuck off im stoned and ddint want to look for it through 3 pages

19. dis guy is fuckin retarded