Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana was designed to be consumed by everyone everyday like food and water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ranger Smith, Nov 20, 2011.

1. The simple answer for that is, the cannabinoid receptors in the brain were not being utilized because of smoking (people not smoking daily like is REQUIRED...) so through the process of adaptation, our bodies began to produce them anyway WITHOUT THC. We now produce them through boring things like eating.

if the human race continues in this manor, I predict that we will soon become functionless.

In my thesis paper, I explain how events such as Pearl harbor could have been prevented if the government did not go against nature and prohibit people from consuming cannabis every day like is rquired.

2. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']Is anyone here interested in reading any of my papers I have written on the subject.

Like I said I have studied just about every historical period and cannabis consumption is prevalent throughout. I have been trying to find evidence that marijuana (or the lack of marijuana {it NOT being consumed on a regular basis like it was intended to}) was responsible for many important events in the world, such as the Holocaust.

In my paper about the brain chemistry and the effects THC has on it, I have concluded that many of the brain neurons of Nazi's at the time could have been controlled by ingesting cannabis, and cannabis deficiency caused these to go haywire and result to the body's natural defense system. Similar to how someone would attack a human who is causing them harm, in my thesis I believe that the Nazis targeted and killed the Jews because their brains were deprived of the THC that their bodies were designed to have daily.[/quote]

Thc isn't a drug that would cause that kind of side effects, funny idea but if it were true it would be a drug containing opiates or something like meth. I can't imagine you really believe what your saying. If the nazi party was producing so much marijuana that they were doping up every soldier to the point of loss of morality and sanity we would be seeing ganja farms from space, not concentration camps. Also if it were true we would know it to be true, also it was adolfs ability to brainwash his people at a perfect time in history to a point they could point a finger at what caused germany to be bankrupt ruins was jews not ww1. oops that made little sense but im too lazy to fix it. Please do research

3. No links negative rep? Yea I aint gonna read the thread

4. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']The simple answer for that is, the cannabinoid receptors in the brain were not being utilized because of smoking (people not smoking daily like is REQUIRED...) so through the process of adaptation, our bodies began to produce them anyway WITHOUT THC. We now produce them through boring things like eating.

if the human race continues in this manor, I predict that we will soon become functionless.

In my thesis paper, I explain how events such as Pearl harbor could have been prevented if the government did not go against nature and prohibit people from consuming cannabis every day like is rquired.[/quote]

for that to have any kind of truth cannabis would not only be legal, but man to also have some sort of need of the plant if we needed it to survive, which we don't.
    You successfully made me go on a rant, so im done.
    Gg

5. #25 Scribbles510, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Thank you for posting in it though, your input is greatly appreciated.

I'd be interested in reading a paper you wrote. Mainly just to check your credibility. That red bar has me skeptical, but I'm open minded enough to read it.

6. This was Terrence McKenna's theory wasn't it, I found it extremely fascinating, having a Darwinian explanation encompassing it. I always wanted to ask a evolutionary biologist what he/she thought of it

7. #27 DBV, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Are we assuming the endo-cannabinoid receptors have always been there then?

I agree cannabis usually causes a peaceful manner, but I think there are theoretically infinite amount of ways we could avoid pearl harbor or any other act in history. As much as I enjoy vaping ganj, I can't say it's completely necessary. In fact, I enjoy T-breaks occasionally for the mental clarity.

Reminds me of MK-Ultra.. lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF8cjIlvgv0[/ame]

Greenbrad: That's where I read it was in his book "Food of the Gods", but I'm pretty sure he wasn't the originator..

8. [quote name='i GOT FiRE']Thank you for posting in it though, your input is greatly appreciated.
    /QUOTE]

Sorry bad day came off like an ass.

Could we get some links to sources? I am interested.

9. I have neg rep because like 6 people neg repped me yesterday for publishing one of my heist plans called "Ocean's 420" on the site. a few people +repped me, but most negged. I was confused

10. So are you able to wrangle any paper PDF's on your research or sources? Not right now of course lol.

11. i have several PDFs written (with illustrations) explaining many of my Cannabis theories.

my most recent publication is "All for Weed, Weed for All". i explain the ideal society in which marijuana is administered to everyone. Crime rates would drop. people would spend more money buying food so the economy would boost. Children would not be so wound up. People would be more sexually active and able to produce more (infertility would not be a problem)

12. holy crap did that ever work out?

Did you get away with the half o?? I NEED TO KNOW LOL :smoke: :hello:

13. I'm sorry, but there is just no way you can credibly attribute marijuana deficiency as the causes of the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor.

14. yeah. No one was understanding the point I was trying to make with that thread. I was recruited by the rest of the team to formulate a plan for the heist. It was not me trying to go about robbing people, I was simply telling the story of the heist and the plan I created.

We ended up making a clean switch, we got the bud, and split it evenly.

I have been smoking it since then, and have gotten lots of work done since.

15. Someone needs to make a cartoon of Hitler planning his invasion, Then sparking a joint and deciding to dance with the jewish people

16. Yah Ive known some bitches that deserve to get robbed.

Badass that it all worked out, Seems like you made out like a bandit.

She sounded like the type that had one coming her way anyway lol.

17. [quote name='"Something New"']

Yah Ive known some bitches that deserve to get robbed.

Badass that it all worked out, Seems like you made out like a bandit.

She sounded like the type that had one coming her way anyway lol.[/quote]

Can you link me to the thread?

18. It got deleted. Idk why everyone got so pissed. There was some 19 year old rich white bitch who constantly robbed and ripped people off, so some of the bigger dealers and friends of mine decided to rob her back, and contacted me to help formulate a plan to rob her and put her in place.

the thread got deleted and I got like 6 neg reps, it was dumb.

19. Haha so what's good with some of these PDFs?

20. So are you ever going to provide your work and/or sources or what?

I'd actually be interested in reading this though I necessarily am not convinced by some of your theories they are thought provoking.