marijuana use in future

Discussion in 'General' started by austyn12, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #21 illrolling, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    haha so since that means absolutely nothing you might be fucked.
    Edit: hello sir

2. Nope i wont fall for that ron paul wont be good for America.

3. yeah but i can tell the whole country is ruined if he wins all hes worried about is marijuana not the war that kills more people then marijuana.

4. No trust me, Romney is worried about bigger things than just a little marijuana. Sure he wants it illegal, but I think he's more concerned with getting bigger tax cuts for him and his millionaire buddies.

5. ohh so hes using the marijuana as a distraction since he knows alot of people are against it what you just said makes alot more since then what im thinking.

6. i got to take my brother to school tomorrow tho since its first day of school and my mom has to clean house its a huge mess and my dad works .so good night ill reply when i can.

7. yeah i dont just talk about it 100% my therapist brought it up tho and wanted to see what peoples views were on here.

8. medical marijuana will be the least of our problems

9. yeah i don't like anything he says he will do i can tell this place is fucked.

10. Ron Paul 2k12

#YOLO
    #HYFR

11. we're fucked if anyone running wins, period.:D

12. It will survive either way lol.
    All the money in the world cant destroy it.

13. We're fucked regardless of which puppet they place behind podium.

They're both operated by the same set of strings and master puppeteers.

14. i dont think so i looked into it and he sometimes says he wants it illegal when hes asked and other times when hes not asked he says its up to states. Lets get people to stop asking him about it he might do good for this country and still allow medical use if the states say its ok. I think hes just trying to scare us so we stop asking and argue about it .

15. Big Tobacco will never allow it. We're fucked no matter what.

16. i honestly want it only as medical use. I would think tobacco company's would add tobacco to cheap marijuana. At lease this way its watched more.

17. Yeah, but they fear it. And the more we hear about it being used medicinally to help fight cancer makes them fear it even more.

18. yeah once i realized its better for anxiety then tobacco is (i thought it helped since i heard stuff about it as a kid and believed it) i stopped and smoked

19. Has Romeny even said anything new about weed in the past six months? lol. I haven't even hear the issue really brought up with either candidate, and you never will; they, along with the media know the real opinion on legalization in America.

20. not really its not the biggest deal they got war to deal with.