Marijuana tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by richielives, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Hi guys, sooo, I know this has been asked a lot, but I can't seem to find a decent answer. What are the main differentiating factors of weed tolerance? More importantly, why is my tolerance so low? I am a 5'10" 175 lb guy, I smoke everyday, yet I still get blazed with 2 hits (this has been for the past 2-3 months, before that, it was 3-4 tomes a week). I've got skinnier friends who smoke a lot less often with a much higher tolerance. Does anyone think genetics could play a factor?

2. you are just a mutant...

here's your new costume...
    [​IMG]

3. You got wise. Don't worry mate, it happens! Enjoy it!

4. I get high from 4 vape hits after smoking twice a day everyday for a year.  I'm not complaining, why are you worried about it?  

5. I vape a couple times a day everyday for mor than a year and I have a really low tolerance too it's awesomeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm not worried about it, its just outta pure curiosity. I enjoy having a low tolerance :) A gram last me more than a week :p And that's after smoking everyday. Being a young adult, though, the higher tolerance you have, the tougher and cooler you are. Too bad I'm not a #yolo #swagdaddy like them "kewl" kids.Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="richielives" post="19462445" timestamp="1391494756"]I'm not worried about it, its just outta pure curiosity. I enjoy having a low tolerance :) A gram last me more than a week :p And that's after smoking everyday. Being a young adult, though, the higher tolerance you have, the tougher and cooler you are. Too bad I'm not a #yolo #swagdaddy like them "kewl" kids.Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Fuck em. I havent found halfway decent bud since moving back home.. smoking texas schwag aka nothern mids. Wish i got high like you broham. U have agift, don't abuse it and lose it.

8. I don't know if geneticists play a factor. But everyone's chemistry is different. There are some people that can smoke and smoke but don't get high ever, some who don't get high the first time and some who get high the first time. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. i can always get baked off 2 hits no matter if my tolerance is high or not.but if i quit and allow my tolerance to diminish, ill get a different high for the first couple times. itll feel more dreamy, vibrant and kinda like my consciousness is less attached to the physical and more in tune with my mind. once my tolerance comes back, ill always get the same stoned feelingSent from my iPhone.

10. for me, tolerance has always affected how long my high lasts rather than how high i get. it seems like i get just as high no matter what, but i will come down sooner if i start steady chiefing all the time

11. you're a weenie.

nahh, i get fucking blazed easy as hell too. but after i've already gotten really high once in the day i really cant get as high as i did until i get some sleep.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. To get a tolerance you gotta smoke a lot. I used to smoke an 1/8th a day at least but now I smoke about a gram a day with work and all. 1g is usually enough for 3 little joints, morning, evening, and about 2hrs before bed. Lol I used to smoke all day, everyday and that's how you get a tolerance. As long as you keep making a gram last a week you won't have much of one.

Just go buy an ounce and chief down bro. If you want a tolerance you gotta smoke it up.