Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana tattoos? Do's and don't's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DuckHut, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I dont think I could ever get a MJ tattoo. Its just not that big of a deal, plus I could save that money for...more MJ :hello::hello:

2. I was thinking pot leaves on my cheeks! Ass cheeks! Lol!!

3. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']I'm getting my avatar on my forehead.

...what?[/quote]

If you ever come to India, you'll see the Swastika symbol everyday almost everywhere.. It's interesting how the same thing can mean different things in different parts of the world and in different cultures...

4. I think the negative idea of it even coming from stoners comes from the negative perception. With a marijuana tattoo you can almost guarantee somebody will look at you as a failure because not only do you smoke pot but you don't hide it. If you like it and it looks good, do it!

5. get this op! THIS. i kinda want it as a tattoo. lol

Attached Files:

6. If you do, make it discreet and have a good eexcuse for what it in incase you ever need too.

7. So this is a don't?

8. Exactly this. No need to flaunt it. It won't make you any cooler.

On a side-note, this would look pretty badass going up and wrapping all around your arm. But good luck getting a job with a tat like that which you can't even cover. Still though, I think it'd be stupid to get any kind of marijuana tattoo.

9. This shit man or tetra-hydro-cannabinol in cursive

Attached Files:

10. It's not like I'm trying to flaunt it, it's like getting a cross for religion, or getting your favorite cartoon character. It's something I love and I'm getting inked anyways mind as well add it to the list.