Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana tattoos? Do's and don't's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DuckHut, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I lover the herb but I have been hesitant about getting ink to show my love, weeds been a big part of my life and my relation ships so it's definitely something I want to keep with me regardless of if I toke or don't. I've seen both sides of the drug and believe 100% in it's ability to help and heal.

I'm just curious on tattoos people have gotten for marijuana and how other people react when they see them. A lot of tattoos I see, in my opinion are just stupid. I always see people with 420 Indian inked in, or 420 slipped into another tattoo (looks better), but I mean I just think they are blahh.

My friend has a scorpion, with an M behind it on top of a pot leaf, this is a little better, you almost have to take a second look to notice it's a dope leaf but once you look past the M it's quite clear.

I was leaning towards something scientific, I love chemistry and it would be discreet

[​IMG] is what I planed on getting in a different script but I wouldn't mind the chemical structure.

2. The girls will love it!

3. "grandpa whats that tattoo mean??"

thats my reason to not get a tattoo i will regret.

4. Go for it dude, looks like a cool idea.

5. I've been contemplating the same thing. I just wanna wait to see I'm still smoking in 5 years.

6. First tattoo i ever got was roman numeral 420 on my inside ankle right above were a ankle sock would end. Its not to bad considering it was with a sewing needle and some ink from a craft store LOL :p

7. i've always liked the idea of getting the molecular structure as a tattoo and is something i've been considering.

8. with a name like that you will be:hello::wave:!!!

and OP i would prefer to have the molecular structure then the chemical composition but get what YOU want.... not random stoners on the internet:smoke::cool:

9. dammit, beat me to it.. oh well great minds think alike right:cool:

10. Me too, very few people would recognize it.

11. ^ but the people that do would be like...

fuck yeah man:cool:

12. and the ones who would are obviously awesome :cool:
    if i ever did get the tattoo. anyone who already knew what it meant would get a smoke out. fosho.

13. Sounds like a good idea man. Just make sure its not something youll regret in ten years or so.

14. you should get the chemical structure of thc

15. That's why all my tattoos will be able to be cover by shorts and a tshirt, but I'm not to concerned about regretting it maybe I will, maybe I won't only the future will tell.

It's not like I'm just getting a dope piece, I already have one and am getting a tank on my ass and one for my grandmother for sure.

I'd love to see some of the tattoos if anyone has the molecular structure that'd be sweet to see since everyone seems to dig the idea.

16. I'll never get any type of MJ tattoo. I will get something very small on my chest/arm. Even that I'm not sure, but I at least want one. I have no reason to let others know that I toke, and frankly I don't want them to know.

17. #18 smokintoke, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    lol "I toke and I'm proud" across your shoulders with pot leaves where the quotations are:cool:

18. U should just get 420 on your neck. It would have the same effect

19. I'm getting my avatar on my forehead.

...what?