Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$ Marijuana Seeds $

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lonely St0ner, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right section, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. So my question is how much do you guys get your seeds for? I've seen some people saying that they get like 10 seeds for $200 which is crazy for me. I've only bought seeds once before but each seed sold for $2. Now I'd say that's a deal. :D

2. [quote name='"Lonely St0ner"']So I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right section, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. So my question is how much do you guys get your seeds for? I've seen some people saying that they get like 10 seeds for $200 which is crazy for me. I've only bought seeds once before but each seed sold for $2. Now I'd say that's a deal. :D[/quote]

I'm guessing that was some random seeds from a friend? I paid about $175 for my last batch of seeds. And got 29 seeds.

3. Avg price for a seed is prolly 10-12 dollars. I get mine from Attitude Seeds.

4. Well I got it from my friend which got it from his dealer.

5. We have an entire forum to discuss seeds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.