marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pungent, Aug 28, 2007.

1. After less than 24 hours all seeds except one have cracked and germinated

2. I'm having excellent results with the one surviving plant of what they called Pineapple Kush. The plant is, however, just one survivor from ten unsexed, with two males gone and the other seven duds.

I wish I knew better genetics on what my plant was, because PK is a popular name-brand that is copied to sell more.

3. Hey Aliquid, i have bought from these guys a lot and have found that there genetics are pretty much spot on. I have had one or two seeds out of maybe 6-7 orders (20-30 per order) that have looked like some pretty weird Phenotypes, but usually they are excellent. How old is that survivor? is it still too young to show any characteristics?

4. #324 Aliquid, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
    I wish I could post a pic. More slender leaves than I'd expect for a Kush, only about as long as a bic lighter. Beginning fourth week of flower, the size of the main cola flower is about a nickel. Tons of cream-colored pistils. I wish I could tell you the stature of the plant (pine tree vs bush) but I've got it in a 3-gallon flat flowerbox and have it LST'd into a fuckin' weedcarpet. Starting to put out smell. The vegetation is faintly weedy and the flowers have a weak, increasingly sweet vanilla scent, but not heavy, more clean.

I vegged for a month so she's probably bordering on two months old. It's about the size (including pot) of one of those blue office water bottles, turned on its side.

5. Hey check my journal out I just did a batch test of pk I have all pics out of four strains ordered they are the fastest, fuzziest, and healthiest. The blueberry already has lavender on its leaves, and the northern lights is taking off as it should. The ezryder fem is crazy one is dark indica it loooks like the other came up with three testers and three parallel leaves not two... all pics are newley posted so since my post of the seeds arriving it is been nly a few days and u can see every single plant loving the ceramic mh for veg n shooting up......one thing that might have nmade them not grow or be duds is on certain strains the seeds are small and thus it is better to litteraly sooak them under a humidifier that is wha I did to get all to pop within 24 hours...

6. you know I was reading over your post again and I am thinking what methods of germination have you used along with the type of media, watering, nutrients, and very important, lights?

It just sounds like , and I am NOT trying to be mean or anything but maybe this is not optimal grow situaion for this type of plant? I also would expect a subpar stunted plant with weak characteristics if I were you if it was planted in the type of pot you described, but what about only vegging it for 4 weeks I know people want faster but they get those autoflowering dwarf plants for that usually regular plants need more time to grow under optimal conditions to have optimal traits?

7. Maybe the germination process sucked, but the three plants that did survive were ridiculously healthy. I just realized my plant is hungry and I'm on full-strength miracle-gro, it's nuts.

8. FYI - I'm in Australia and I ordered from ms.nl a few months back and they didn't arrive. Ms.nl would not resend.

It's a shame because a friend of mine ordered seeds through them about 12 months prior and he gave me a couple which grew and produced great results.

9. sucessful 6 day shipping order to U.S. again from this bank. They have a customer for good here. NEVER an issue and always going out of THEIR way to help.. what else can i say....

10. The only bank for me. Great all round service!

11. I was skeptical at first, but as I got the mail today I saw a package from the UK and got really excited. Opened up the package (stealth shipping) and there were my 10 THC Bomb seeds! I am extremely impressed with this company. I ordered last Thursday and got them today. 6 days to ship to the US. Will for sure order again

Did you get the guaranteed stealth? I am thinking about trying this place out but my order would only be $43 and guaranteed stealth would tack on like $24! Yikes!

13. I went ahead and put in my order. Let's see how long it takes to get to the west coast USA.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. at the moment you should always go for guaranteed. LA and Chicago customs have new mail scanners that will pick up even the smallest amount of organic material. That is why EVERY bank is having such trouble with interceptions for the last 3-4 months.

15. Crap... I messed up. :( well expensive lesson to learn but learned

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I just used the stealth option. Got to Colorado in 6 days! Well worth the extra cash

I agree. I paid for stealth but not "guaranteed" shipping which was almost as much as the seeds for my order. I got my seeds in like 6 days and would TOTALLY recommend. 

I also got 3 our 3 germ so far. So there is that...