marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pungent, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Drchronic once took a month or more to get to me. Hopefully you get them.

2. Took 2 weeks to get to Australia, stealth packaging was good. Seeds are germing now will report back later on %'s etc..

3. I reordered last night, they're giving me the Lemon Skunk and Buddha for free. I felt kind of bad accepting that because it was my fault the first batch of seeds didn't reach me, but I'm a poor college kid and I'm learning to swallow my pride. I ordered Blue Mystic, Aurora Indica, and Orange Bud, and I get the 5 free Hash Spice seeds as well. Should be here in about 2 and a half weeks I think. Next grow is going to be awesome.

4. Ordered seeds 2 weeks ago after reading a decent amount of good reviews from this thread. 10 N.Lights with 5 free afghani....WHEN WILL IT EVER ARRIVEEEEEE:confused:

5. Probably soon. Personally, I think they're more of just a good starter seed bank, they don't tell you which breeder your seeds are coming from and while the seeds seem to be what they're supposed to be, the information on their site is largely suspect. That said, I've had some successful harvests of very good weed from their seeds, so I can't complain too much. You should double check more reputable sources for your grow information though.

6. HI. Did this order make it through to you?

7. NO, the order never reached me, after 25 business days. I contacted them saying to re ship and throw in some feminized seeds cause I;m WAY behind schedule. They responded that they re shipped, and didn't specify whether or not they will include extras. I'll update upon receiving.

8. they changed there ways of mailing. prob cuz of forums like these...... KILL IT

9. Threads such as this one are necessary so growers can provide insight for others looking to find the seed bank that is right for them. Most members of the community are interested in keeping the shipping details private, so we do a pretty good job of policing ourselves. Ultimately, I think this thread does more good than harm.

10. #310 jinn420, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    Hey ecool u gotten your seeds or heard anything from them yet?

11. YES!! After asking them to resend the seeds, which was after a 25 business day period, I received them 7 days later. :hello:

12. I've dealt with them recently. I have received my shipment within 10 days to US. Seed just coming up now so can't say about quality. But I've grown sack seeds with fantastic success so these shouldn't be that bad. Got nycd( buy 1 get 1 free and fem blueberry) plus they sent me 5 free unmarked seeds. :yay:

13. so ordered from them and havent recieved them yet how did you contact them do you have and e-mail or something it would really help

14. I have read many posts from people about this seed bank. Long ago before Marc Emery was arrested and ran his own legit seed bank thats where I went and I got what I looked at...seeds were huge, every single one germinated, etc.

Now this is the company I went to as the top site of seedbank reviews on the net actually had this listed as their first.. I checked credentials and they seem to be non biased reviewers. I placed an initial order of some pretty regular and rezadily available seeds every bank should NEVER have a problem with... Northern Lights, Pineapple Kush, and Blueberry. I payed with credit card. In less than 5 hours, not 24, I had my shipping noticce and confirmation. I also paid for stealth. I have emailed them multiple times inquiring about a preorder of a medicinal strain they are currently out of and about certain properties which I am looking for- ( help with chronic arthritic pain=- early I am 30 this happened from breaking my fot and never going in now I have arthritis because my achillies tendon also lacerated with it a long time ago ) but even more than that, definetly anti anxiety properties.

I hear that [people write them and they dont get back I am very suprised... I have been written back very candidly 4 times through email by them since the order. I know they are coming. Maybe this company seen their were problemas, or what I think is MAYBE when you send cash it is easy for people to go into mailboxes, a new or shady employee to take the money and not say a word, etc, as most people who had complaintas seemed to pay with cash or a fake name and that is really an issue if you need to sign for it and you had them send it to a fake name and they wan you to pick it up.... I have heard paranoias but never any stories or had any proof that people who ordered seeds were busted because of ordering from a bank ( excepting the big emery thing that ha[ppened) So far I am very happy with the way they treat me and corrospond. I will be keewping a blog as this s my first attempt THE RIGHT WAY at a closet op and also have the driod version of this.. I posted a thread about this in the "indoor growing" section but I couldnt find it but it said it posted.. anyways I give them good on their feedbank time and support but lets see what the mail says =)

15. This site has great prices but seems kinda shady. Are these all "F2"? Anybody got some grow journals with their seeds?

16. I just got my seeds after 9 days!
    The seeds look good, and I got 3 extras :)
    The stleath was great, even I didn't know where my seeds are at the beggining!
    I recommand this site, after I got SCAMMED by AMS..

17. Got my seeds in usa after t buisness days mail.....about to picture em on my journal as soon as I can.....

18. Ugh meant 5 days on the fifth. Business day today got it

19. Ok after in spection as stated by previous customers the northern lights ARE very small however very mature, the pineapple kush seeds I was sent are above average size, the blueberry in the middle of the two