marijuana-seeds.nl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pungent, Aug 28, 2007.

1. get a pre-paid visa from wal-mart and your good to go!

2. #282 Accordom, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010

did you get your beans yet handaman or whoodiestyle? if so do they look any good? has any one got beans in us this month if so how long did it take from the time you placed your order? I hate waiting its been a little over a week now hope they will be here soon. do they have tracking numbers on all the beans they ship?:smoking:

3. I think it very nice that you are being honest about your age, BUT I don't believe that any of these forums or the seedbanks would want people under the age of 18 to be in here using them or especially ordering beans.
    If you insist on ordering those you should definitely not do anything that would put your Grandmother in jeopardy like using her credit card. Personally I think you should finish your education before you bake on a regular basis.

4. If you ask, they should give you a tracking number. My seeds might have come already, but they're shipping to my apartment, and I'm at my parents' house for spring break. If I had known that they shipped last Monday I would have left my mail key with my girlfriend so she could get them for me, but I'm afraid I didn't know. I'm heading back tomorrow, and I might make it there in time to go pick up my seeds at the post office.

5. :smoking:
    i didn't get stelth or ask about haveing them make it so i dont have to sing for it. i read this 18 page thread and learned a few things. if you do have to sing for it and it sits at the post office to long will they ship it back. for the people worried about the whole thing when it all comes down to it it's just a bean!!! what are thay going to do lock you up for a bean inless you live in navada stay bean free!!:smoking:

6. Subscribed.

7. Yeah, I believe that's in their faq somewhere. And that would be part of his signature.

8. I just checked on my package, it says they attempted delivery yesterday, but I haven't gotten a card. I ordered it under an assumed name and didn't tell my roommate about it, so hopefully he didn't say, "no, they don't live here" I might need to have it resent. Bloody drag. I'll give it a couple more days before I email them to ask about it.

9. What...??? Why not just tell your roommate to expect it....but if it is going to your roommate, then why do you have to wait to get it....??? You're not making much sense, dude.

10. Because my roommate wouldn't like me ordering such things. Also, I used an assumed name, so it's not actually addressed to me, so if my roommate were to get it, rather than sign for it, he would send it away.

Anyway, it's all a little strange because I was home Monday, there's no way my roommate would have gotten it, it just didn't come, so if it's not here by Friday, I'll email them and have them resend it.

11. #291 handaman, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    I just emailed them about resending it, so it should ship using an unsigned method this time around, so there should be no problems with it finding me.

EDIT: I just checked with USPS, it was forwarded at the post office, so it never even made it here. God only knows where it's headed now. Hopefully support will give me something, maybe a discount on my next order, it's not like it's there fault. Moral of the story: use an original assumed name when ordering something. If that person lived at your address earlier, it might get forwarded. I doubt it will ever reach him, it will just wander for awhile before it is ultimately lost.

Anyway, support has been very helpful so far, I just goofed, I probably should have thought of that, I'll keep you guys posted as time goes on.

EDIT again: I was looking through the details, and I believe the problem is that it got to my roommate first and because it wasn't addressed to either of us, he refused it. Shit. Well, maybe not, hmmm. If only they hadn't missent it last friday.

12. #292 GrnMtnGrowR, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010

I was going to say you may just want to use your name in the future and you will be germinating beans a lot quicker.....but I will just let you do your thing and drive shipping costs up some more for everyone else....I don't think they appreciate spending $$ twice to resend you your order, do you?

13. I know, I'm sorry, it worked just fine the first time, cut me some slack, I'm a sketched out grower. Anyway, I don't think they're going to resend them, because the seeds won't make it back there, so I guess I'll just have to wait awhile and reorder, and yes, next time I will be using my real name, but like I said, I would just as soon not have my name attached to something like that, you understand, right?

14. The way I look at is, the chance of the authorities taking the time, energy and money to track a small package of seeds to you, and then spending time and money to prosecute you for a few beans, are slim to none.
    Plus if they really wanted to get their hands on you for some reason, they have many means at their disposal.
    One trick I learned, if you can play dumb on demand, is when the package arrives just throw it on the kitchen counter and leave it sitting there for a day or two....if they were tracking it they would have been knocking on your door by then. If they did knock on your door you could then just play dumb and say you have no idea what it is and why it was sent to you, since you hadn't opened it then you can honestly say that you don't know what is in that package ( you may have a good idea what is supposed to be in there, but you haven't confirmed what is in there because you haven't looked).
    Now if you grow inside at that location, then maybe you could find a friend who doesn't have anything illegal in their house and have them sent to them instead, but you need to discuss this with them prioor to ordering. Another method used is to go to a Post office in a town nearby and get a PO Box, then have them sent to that PO Box, this keeps johnny law from seeing what physical address they were going to (if they would even bother tracking them in the first place). Last I knew, the authorities have to get a search warrant to interfere with your US Postal mail. So, if the package made it through customs and then arrived at a PO Box I would say you can be 99% sure you are not going to get caught with those new beans as they come through the mail.
    Being careful about how and where you grow them is another story!
    Relax a little, someone sensing you seem very paranoid can cause a light to shine on you.
    I could go on and on about ways to mix it up and keep it less trackable, but unless you are on probation, have a felony record, or a major arms stash at your place, I would not be too worried about those little packs of beans.
    I'm not sure if I should have just PMed this to you, but maybe there is something in here to share with others
    Hope that helps!

15. I know it depends on how well you grow your plants but I was wondering if anyone hear has grown a plant from one of these seeds and if the yield was close to or as much as they say on the site?

16. I have a mango plant right now, and it's very small because I trained it to be like that, but it is pretty much all bud, I think the genetics at least for that one were pretty good.

17. damn my beans still have not come its been a month now. Have a feeling I will not be getting them.

18. I don't believe anyone will be able to offer you an good opinion on where your beans are since you don't give any clue as to where you live. But a month is at least 2 weeks longer than it takes for me to get them in the Northeast, US.
    Have you e-mailed them yet?

19. They get to me in the Northwestern US in two weeks as well. Email them, I've found support to be quite helpful, they just might take a couple days to get back to you.

20. ok i got an email back with my shipping number its at the post office apparently they never left me the slip for signing it damn mail man will pick it up later tommrow