Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Saved my Life...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blacksburg, Mar 17, 2013.

1. So for the past several years I have had severe depression as a result of general anxiety order. Basically I get mini and full-scale panic attacks out of nowhere and usually just don't tell anyone I'm having them. It causes my heart to race, I become quiet, distrust people, etc. Very odd episodes that happen during the regular course of the day.

Anyway, this past year I found started smoking marijuana. Except I wasn't aware that was the reason my attacks went away. I just through I was a regular stoner who felt good when smoking pot. Additionally, I started using it as a crutch and ignoring others. This was a result of me as a person, not the drug itself so that further clouded my judgment about marijuana in my life. Another thing people don't understand is that in the same way a doctor prescribes Ambien for a sleep aid or Prozac for anxiety/depression, different strains of pot do the same thing. If people realized this health care costs would plummet. There are so many different strains and knowing the R&D power of some pharmaceutical companies we could grow marijuana that would make us better as a society. I truly believe that this is our "fountain of youth." If marijuana was manufactured by Eli Lilly, somehow put in a pill capsule (which activates when you swallow), and sold to patients around the country through their HMO while being approved by the FDA then would it be acceptable? By the way they wouldn't change the marijuana at all it would just be creating a method for the cannaboids to activate in your stomach rather than having to smoke it (since this method is convenient for most people).

So tonight I had a terrible panic attack while in a dream. I felt like I was being possessed by some demon. I was screaming, my back arched and I shot wide awake. I ran downstairs because my friends were still up drinking a few beers and they had to put a blanket around me because I was shaking so much and was in a dream-like state. My heart was racing 100 miles per hour and my skin was hot to the touch. I hadn't smoked in a week because I went on spring break and my panic attacks had been bad during the week. I was honestly contemplating what to do with my life. Then my friend suggested I smoke some of this new bud he got and I instantly felt better. He said the guy he knew always tests it before he buys it and said it was some of the best he's gotten (my friend bought off him and I guess he knows all the dealers or has some special privilege). Smoked it and now after a week of not knowing what to do with my life, having panic attacks and not knowing what to do - I now know why marijuana is critical in my life and a legitimate drug that could be used to cure many people with the same issue I have.

2. That's awesome man stay smoking if it helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Do you happen to stay in blacksburg va? cause i most defiantly have some friends there.

3. Thanks man. Yessir VT reppin.

4. Sorry to hear man. I agree that weed can help out pretty much any medical condition, at least in one way or another. Btw THC capsules totally exist. My grandad has cancer and he was given THC pills by his dr. We aren't even in a medical state! (Ga)