Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana resin and cigarettes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davida0829, Dec 13, 2010.

1. OK blades I am running low on green so I decided to cover a cigarette in pipe resin just wondering if my mind is playing tricks on me cause it seemed to get me high lol

2. Like, on the outside of the paper? :confused:

3. You've gotta be trolling.

4. Yup ON the paper. An no I am not trollin I am just wondering was my mind playin tricks or did it work

5. Your mind is gonna shut down after your lungs cave in. Why would you torture your body like that?

6. First off stop judging I bet u do stuff that I find stupid to second off it diserves it it betrayed me lol don't ask me how either

7. My friends collected the resin into a tiny brown lump, put it on the end of the cigarette and had a bottle with a hole prepared. They put the lighting end of the cigarette into the bottle, collected smoke and then opened the bottle where the cap is and took the hit. That worked really, really well :D

8. res gets you HIGH son.

smoke it.

9. Lol yes I know it gets u high that's y I did it.

I might have to try that cigarette tip idea even tho lol

10. Two things I fucking hate. Resin is kinda harsh and I never really use it, ever, I don't even use it when I'm low or desperate. Cigarettes? Shit is nasty. Anyways you are a dumbass and I hope you get kicked off GC and get pushed off a 12 story building "on accident"

11. y umad tho

12. Thanks for this thread man.:)
    It inspired me to scrape some resin off a broken steamroller I've had for weeks.(Im outta bud:(.)

13. Lol yea I did this to I had a broken bubbler an had it till I ran dry then scraped it lol sorry ur out btw man

To the person who asked y I was mad idk lol just tired of assholes on gc (like the guy that said I hope u get kicked lol judgin me when I am sure he has some habbits I find discusting

14. You seem like a true asshole. And you forgot the "T" in your name, DankTroll.

15. hahaha woww the OP has way more posts than you and your smokin doodoo

16. I use to do that back in high school you can get high..

but be careful tho cuz them bitch can catch on fire for no reason
    I found that out the hard way while driving into school with 1000 other students cars around me

NOT GOOD