marijuana prohibition leads to murder of 23 year old

Discussion in 'General' started by nauc, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Damn police need to start crackin down on marijuana laws.

2. Very sad.

Trust no cops.

Cannabis kills no one, but police extortion does.

3. Over 800,000 Americans were arrested last year for marijuana, 89% of them were for possession. Costs $10 billion annually. Quite a waste..

4. is it me, or did I read this before?
    wasn't she was supposed to get a very large amount of coke and over 1000 pills of E for in the sting? or is that a different story?
    anyways that is very tragic
    fuckin' incompetent pigs

5. making people do that is such bullshit.

and the cop didn't even feel any remorse. "I'll call her a criminal."

6. yeah..,. i remember this...fucked up shit

7. Fuck that, that pig is a god damn criminal. Motherfucker should be charged with her murder...:mad:

8. I wanted to wait and reserve judgment until I saw 20/20, because that article posted is terrible and does not give much relevant information.. Now that I've watched it..

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING? Sending a 23 year old white girl, who was caught with a QP and 6 beans/valium (while on probation), to meet with 2 major black dealers to buy coke, beans, and a HANDGUN. Then they are all surprised when the dealers change the location of the buy? This is completely ridiculous. Then they have this police chief who is talking about the case, AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON. He is a complete moron, and is completely uninformed. He is blaming her for "deviating" from the plan - yet he cannot say why the deal was not called off when the dealers changed the location. She told the police the location of the buy was changed.. I want to know what they said to her in response.

The police messed up bad, and should pay.

9. I heard of another story... verrry similar to this nearly a year back or so.. The exact same thing happened....

Total bull shit...

10. Just saw 20/20. That shit pisses me off.
    What a bunch of assholes.:mad:

11. our government is corrupt. basically the government is the biggest gang out there, kill without getting caught and everything revolves around money.

12. Yet another win for the DEA

[​IMG]

13. amen, brother.

14. Yeah I remember when this happened. Fucked up.

15. damn thats upsetting..

16. The FUCK does that have to do with anything?

17. You've got to be kidding me

18. Exactly what I was thinking. He's either trying to inform us he's a racist or it's a Freudian slip, in which case he's still a racist.

19. I'm sorry, but in this case its relevant.

The drug game is one of the most racist and sexist of all facets of business. I know many a times when the price was bended because of the clientèle.

Sending an uninformed, out of place buyer into a deal is a terrible idea. A 23 year old white girl with a GED in marijuana, can't automatically have a PHd in Cocaine, with all due respect to Blow.

Some areas she would of been shot, raped, and left in the river just to give a message. The cocaine game is a ruthless business.