Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana powder/sativa powder?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokadacrais, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I'm new at the forum but I'm a seasoned toker and have a question for everyone. My friend just told me he got "sativa powder" and its supposed to be pure sativa with no THC. He claims it has other canibinoids but not THC. Perhaps I've always been mistaken but is THC not the only "cannibinoid" in marijuana. We just smoked some of it and it's defiantly a head high, very intense. The look of it is just white powder. We smoked it out of a metal bowl and it seemed to evaporate. If anyone could tell me if this is legit or if anyones heard of this stuff before much appreciated.

2. Lol seriously white, evaporated, and metal pipe. Is this a joke:rolleyes:

3. Um, I've never heard of white pot.

4. my thoughts exactly hahaha

5. its probably a synthetic cannabinoid such as jwh-018 or cp,55940

6. Learn your drugs before you take em.
    I think you just done some cracc. :hello:

7. umm... well its probably jwh 018 or some shit like that. probably for sure actually.

But yeah man, research and learn about the drugs before you do them. :rolleyes:

edit: ... actually its a white powder, could be anything hahahha

8. THC is found in higher levels in pure sativa's than any other variety, and when sifted cannabis leaves a blond powder, not white. Your friend has no clue what he's talking about and what you smoked probably had nothing to do with cannabis.

9. it probably was jwh 018 if his dude or whatever had the idea to call it 'Sativa powder' or whatever. It is a white powder.

Here is a little something.
    JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole) is an analgesic chemical from the aminoalkylindole family, which acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2. It produces effects in animals very similar to those of THC itself, but with a longer duration of action.

10. it was this or meth.....my best guess if meth because you said evaporate...but then again your a troll

11. yea thats what made me think meth

12. Thanks for the responses guys. I actually was kinda buggin that it might be meth cause my friend kept joking haha i got you to do crack, but he kept saying "just joking" but i really dont know to what extent i can trust him at this point :-\ fuckin a, hope i didnt do meth last night. Maybe it was this jwh 018 stuff, that makes me feel little better hehe. I think im just gonna stick to smokin the good ol ganja in its natural leaf form :)

13. oh and also i dont think it was meth cause that stuffs addictive from like the first try isnt it? and let me tell you i def do not wanna try this stuff again. the high was so intense and just made me crash hardcore

14. not kief maybe?

it looks like powder/crystals and will get you high as shit.

15. nah i know what kief looks like believe me this was no kief. this was straight up white powder, very fine, even the purest kief still has a yellowish green tint to it

16. Well did you fall asleep the night you smoked it?

17. oh yeh def, i passed out few hours later, had some intense dreams too

18. I highly doubt you smoked meth then.

19. so its ither meth...

coke...

bubble hash that hasent been pressed...(that has white tricombs)

i dont smoke of what i do not know