Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Pot TeaHC brewing smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Junk1970, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I was wondering if you are brewing some marijuana pot grass tea, if it will make your kitchen, or whole house smell like pot? The smell of pot isn't going to be pleasing for the roommates and visitors, especially not smoking it. I want to get high inside as well.

Anyone with experience? What does it smell like?

2. #2 sublime182, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    I have personally never cooked with weed or made any type of tea, etc with it. Hopefully someone can post and help you out! If its really dank buds, it will probably make some kind of smell.

3. sublime ^ : can you stop doing this cut and paste shit? Its annoying the hell out of me.

4. my bad haha. ill stop:smoke:

didnt think it was bothering anyone

5. I have made THC butter/oil and it didn't smell much and was gone soon after cooking i don't think the smell will last to long with tea, just make it when no one will be home for an hour or so.

6. I thought the THC was only oil soluble, not water soluble? Does the tea have a strong or weak effect, as compared to smoking or eating cookies/brownies made with bud butter?

7. sorry to come off as a dick when I posted that. I just saw it in like every thread.

8. no problem :smoke:

9. i made it at a party once and no one seemed to notice. even when the girl's parents came home, they thought i was just making standard tea.