Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Myth-Busters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bissle, Jul 17, 2007.

1. As we all know, myth busters is a very popular show here in the states. Ive always wanted to see jamie and adam test some "Marijuana myths" But as we all know, society on its current anti-drug ejaculation that is being spit from the genitalia of our elected officials is filling the minds of the mass media to the point where discussing marijuana or the many stories that have evolved around its use, culture, and "abuse" have made it a "nay-say".

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ANY MYTH OR STORY YOU MAY BELIEVE TO BE "TOO CRAYZY TO BE TRUE" about marijuana. Give them to me, give me lots of myths and ideas, and me and my team will become the "marijuana mythbusters" using the scientific method to solve or disolve any myths about dugs and marijua, speak up, i wanna know.......

2. see if smoking weed or eating it will help someone with an eating disorder gain weight or something

3. eating weed. not cooked or anything. alot of kids say it gets them high. idk though. i think it needs to be heated. also. stem tea stems boiled into a tea

4. Thats not a myth, thats a marijuana FACT, SMOKING GIVES YOU THE MUNCHIES

5. Thats a good one, i have always wondered that myself, i will arrange for a budget for this project, Thanks aaronitotheburr.

I will first try eating .5 grams straight, wait 1 hour. record results.

Next day, i will eat 1 gram, record results,

etc...

when i notice desirable effects the experiment will not continue. When i reach a total of 3.5 grams (in the same succession as previously stated) I will call it quits if no effects are noted.

Good experiment. I will start this On July 20th, expect my results at least 1 week after. NEXT IDEA PLEASE

6. haha dude. youre basically making it your "job" to smoke. i love that. haha. i need a good excuse like that one to smoke all the time. :p

7. Can you get high off second hand smoke?

8. oh man, if weed ever was legalized, companies would need quality inspectors :D now that would be a great job.

9. Myth or not, when high, Wilma Flintstone has a nice ass...:D

10. Some one told me you can't a while ago.. but then again everyone always talks about hot boxing their cars and tents. SO WTF?

11. I have a good one find what it takes to pass a drug test i have heard many thorys about cranberry juice, detox drinks, pills and on and on can you find the perfect way to pass the test within a week of the dt i am sure lots of people would love to know what works and what doesnt and how to do it properly i have been wanting to do that myself but i am currently on probation and i cant afford to become positive and screwing up my life so if you could do that i would gratefully appreciate it and other people who read this add to what they might think will pass a dt i have tried to drink 4.5 L of water within six hours of the dt and i still failed so you can either try it or skip it but it hurts to drink that much water makes a man out of you or woman lol but yea test the DT theories

12. You need to test this one: Are driving skills better when high or sober?

13. Depends on the high.. I drive high all the time.

Honestly when your intoxicated from either weed or alcohol you learn to drive in that state of mind.. just as you learn to drive sober. I can drive drunk and high perfectly fine now.

Of course you have the occasional swerve into the other lane.

14. you should find out what exactly it takes to pass a drug test on short notice, and try not to use the detox drinks and shit sold at smoke shops.

15. i heard if you eat enough dro stems then you'll get a good body high

16. dude dont drive drunk thats just stupid.

17. i saw a video online where a british show did that, forgot where it was but they let this guy drive sober tested him. then he smoked a j, and tested. they found he did better high but they never really said it lol.

18. Yeah the guy did like exactly the same high.

Besides, the show mythbusters has never done an experiment right. They're a bunch of idiots, they tried to make a parabola and it wasn't even rounded I've seen like 30 episodes of that show and their tests are always SO flawed