Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Mayhem in Texas!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CharlesThe1337, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Well I can't help but feel like an asshole becuase I've been lurking on these forums for damn near a year now, and I'm super baked and in a great mood so I want to share a little sample from my weed smoking experience. (FYI: I've been smoking a little less than a year, started at the beginning of my senior year last year. I've pretty much documented/ remember specifically about 75%of the weed I've smoked since then, most being "brand name" strains.)

Enjoy! :smoke:

Some shit I got a zone of around January to hold be over for the ice week in Austin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some purp!:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generic Cali shit:
    [​IMG]

Afgooey:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Afghan:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grape Crush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Juicy Fruit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maple Leaf:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some weed I got that was minty tasting! Wierd!:
    [​IMG]

Outdoor Cali:
    [​IMG]

A strain called "pukeberry" which my friend hooked up who is friends with the grower (I think its a self developed strain, if anyone has herd of it please let me know because I have only herd of it this one time):
    [​IMG]

Purple again:
    [​IMG]

Supposedly Purple Haze crossed with Orange Crush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Skunk:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Something called strativa (again the friend knowing the grower and him making his own strain thing):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Supermist:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Widow sativa:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generic Dank:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silver Haze:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some dense ass weed I got that my friend called "afghani" (got an eigth in 3 nugs the size of those rubber bouncing balls!):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dragon:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chaos (from the friend with the grower again):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grapefruit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hashplant:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

2. those buds are attractive, have a good time with them. :smoke::smoke:

3. you sir, are one very lucky man.

4. loved the nug line-up

5. amen to that, roygbiv:D
    peace

6. nice nice - i love how you took pictures of all that good bud youve been smoking on ..haha

7. God damn you. I cant find shit in Texas :(

I have heard that Austin has some badass weed

8. that was a shitload of weed
    :smoking:

9. I can't hardly find anything decent in Texas either...

10. Then you aren't looking hard enough! There is plenty of dank to be had in Texas, especially Austin. Just woke up from partying my first night in my new dorm, gonna go get a pack of cigs and get blazed :smoking:. Thanks for the comments guys.

ps- OG wreck pics soon to come! got an eigth of it last night just haven't had time to photograph it yet.

11. Oh I know there is. I got some nice dro in h-town but where I live now, its all brick weed

12. Yeah, i'm in San Antonio currently and I know there is some good weed here but I haven't really bothered looking. I'm going back to h-town in about a week and i'm gonna pick up some dank there.

13. do you live in chicago? if you think there's a lot of brick weed there come to arizona hahahaha, I have to buy eighths for $10 because that's the only bud around.. late summer is the time where all good bud is low supply and the brick weed comes texas probably. i wish i had connects like i did in chicago.

14. I hear the shwag is better in Texas because its straight out of Mexico or something, I don't know. I don't really smoke brick but I love to pick up a dub every once and a while and twist some blunts!

15. the shwag here in texas is mids up north.

the hash in ATX is awesome. blonde hashish!!!

16. Shit my friend who got the Chaos (pictured above) also had some hash that he sold my friend. Later that night we hit up the Gas Pipe and bought a new G Star then he glass-on-glassified it and we got stooooonnnneeeedddddd

17. great pics man, so what was ur flavorite?:smoke:

18. Thats so hard! Probably the Hashplant, or the Kush (check out one of the close up pictures its crazy). I just got done smoking some OG wreck, I'll try and host some pics of it later tonight (roomates that don't smoke and are metro latino dudes suckkkkkk).

Edit- How could I forget!! Chaos was definatley the best, however I didn't smoke much of it due to it being a friend's weed. But that and hash is awesome!

19. OG Wreck:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry these took so long to get. I got some Strawberry Kush last night, its pretty awesome I'm gonna get pics of those for yall next.