Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana making shrinkage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by levi17, Aug 7, 2009.

1. #1 levi17, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    ok well i had to go to an aac meeting today cause of a possetion charge and they told us that smoking weed could make your nuts shrink well i didnt really believe this and just though they were trying to scare us but idk do you guys think its true?:confused:

2. It won't make your nuts shrink. Ever.

3. Those aac things are load of bs just like schools saying weed kills your braincells. Don't listen to anything they say.

4. i've heard that it increases sperm production....

5. They lie. But you're new to weed and have a posession charge already? Be caaareful dood.

Edit: In response to the above poster, I've heard from a lot of sources/people that weed lowers your sperm count and can even damage the little guys. It's temporary, of course, and nothing drastic.

6. If by shrink, you mean your loads are crazy bigger when your high and your balls get empty, then yes :rolleyes:

7. hahahahahahah to op

8. lol ok good cause i wanna have kids someday

9. haha thats what i thought too.

10. lmfao

11. that shits all propoganda man

12. Well im not very new to it like ive been smoking for a long time but like i dont know much about it like on types of weed and everything i've always just smoked what my friends have given me. but like ive made pipes some nice ones too and a bong once but it was ugly right now im making a simple gravity bong lol

13. From what I understand, if weed has any effect on sexual organs it's a positive one.

For example, in Super High Me, a fellow smoked weed for 30 days non-stop, and his sperm count went up significantly when compared to the count they took when he was sober for a month.

14. haha dood 4 real i know wat u mean, when i whack the one eyed wonder weasel high (the higher the better obviously) my balls get super loose and saggy and i get super hard and i last 4 fukn ever. i make it a 20 minute ordeal (the longer u make it last the better) then expect huge loads and debilitating gasms.

and the balls thing and getting super hard is because weed relaxes muscles and decreases blood pressure

15. ^ Too much information, anyone?

16. WTF...haha, but yeah they are feeding you a bunch of bullshit

17. yah so I wuzs smoking 2 bluntz and jerking my 7 inch meat swoard with an extremely strong hand gripp and no lube 4 liek 25 minutes den the hand grip got tooo hard and the head of my penis xpanded like 4times the size nd finally the head just burst into a giantt blood nub and my dik was all over everything and I cryed cuz now I can't masturbaet nemore ever cuz my dick blew upp.

moar storiez!

18. This is sig worthy.