Marijuana Makes Me Gag?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bdeslaur, Nov 23, 2016.

1. I currently smoke either Cali Sunset or Blackberry as my two strains. The blackberry tastes like shit and so does the Cali Sunset. Are there really any good-tasting strains out there? I was looking at Hawaiian Urkle, but I'm not too sure. I have no income right now, so this is just a hypothetical question.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. Your piece could be a factor in your smoking taste. If it's not a good piece, or if it's been used a lot, you can tell..... Joints taste different, and if you really like flavors, blunts are good too. I personally like fruity tastes... So anything fruity = good for me. Also, if your weed isn't already moist, you can put a small piece of an orange peel or grape peel or any kind of peel in a mason-type jar - anything sealed - for a while with your stash. This will flavor it to be whatever fruit peel you put in.... !!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Big itch ...no scratch ....bummer , might as well do hypothetical

4. If you want to taste your weed get a nice desktop vaporizer .
    Very flavourful. Although some strains taste like shit no matter what way you attempt to inhale it.

5. #5 WizSteve, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    I went thru a lot strains searching for taste most pot today taste like crap weeks too early bud taste like hemp stem like taste ...problem is most are being crossed so they grow bigger and bigger seldom are crosses done for taste sorry had to rant a little lol anyways of what I tried here ones I liked for taste .

Golden Pineapple smelled and tasted like pineapple (no other pineapple strains passed the smoke test you could test it when smoking)
    Gorilla glue #4 inhale and exhale nice taste

Was we talking choosing a strain to grow? or just to smoke? if its to grow I would pass the Hawaiian Urkle unless you smoked some of it and liked it .

Hawaiian Urkle is an in-house, Indica-dominant hybrid cross of Hawaiian x Purple Urkle strains.
    It's known as a favorite of Helping Hands customers for relieving daytime pain, a smooth sweet taste, and helping you stay relaxed while being able to function and get things done.
    I be more up to trying Jamaican Voodoo is a blazing cross of Magik (Outlaws Magic Merlin 9gdp/dpd) x Humboldt Express (Humboldt #4 x Oriental Express) f2bx x The Truth, a landrace pure sativa Jamaican

Just to smoke yea try it, For growing? for me it be a pass if I grow indica dom anything it better put me to sleep
    and it really being Hawaiian who knows but for taste nah

If your growing or planning on it you want to stay as close as you can to landraces or cross them for favor
    and grow in soil for taste

6. What do you mean, by "gag"? Like dry heaves?

7. Exactly that. It just tastes like crap.

8. That's an incredible idea! I'll put an orange peel in my Smokey The Bear stash jar! Thank you for the tip! :) The strains I'm using get me high, but the taste is just yucky.

9. Try smoking "blue cheese" tastes so good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. If taste is a huge concern to you, trust me and get a good desktop vaporizer, then you will be able to taste the buds well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. There is something else you could do if your in a legal state will cost a bit

12. Start smoking high grade weed. All high grade has a sweet smooth flavor. Mids and swag never taste good.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Be careful with fruit peels, you will have mold in no time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. There is a chance its all in your head.
    If you go to smoke something thinking its going to make you gag, its probably going to make you gag.

15. Really? You're gagging when you smoke? Must be some pretty jacked up stuff you have lol

Vaporizers are the best I hear (never tried them though). Cleaner & tastes better. When my pipe is dirty, the taste is shit so that might be part of the problem. That and maybe buying some shitty weed as others have already stated.