Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Made Me A Softie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iraqiunit, May 19, 2010.

1. Your personality probably matured while you were smoking. Too bad weed hasn't gotten you to see that there is no "fun" in demeaning others.

2. there is when its the kid who got you caught for possesion

3. You mean weed mellowed you out and made you less of a dick-hole?

I don't see the problem in that, tuff guy.

4. I was really hoping for the OP's sake that after reading the title of this thread, this wasn't posted in the "Sex, Love, and Relationships" area...:D

5. I know what you mean man, I used to be a complete asshole and now I just try and step back and review the whole thing... See it from other angles and such. People are always freaking out at eachother and I'm always the one telling everyone to chill out...

I know it's stereotypical as fuck, but hey, it works. :smoking:

6. Two wrongs don't make a right, there's karma for that.

7. Pacifism 101.

8. :eek::confused:laughed so hard i almost dropped my gun...

;)as it should be:D

9. This...

The tree keeps me calm, problem is some dudes can't count their blessings.

Doc told me I had some shit called "psychotic tendencies",

I'm one of those "I wish a nikka would try and say something foul to me," kind of people.

10. Chill out man. Im pretty sure hes not sad about the situation, I bet hes actually happy about it. Theres no reason to assume hes complaining.
    Smoke on:smoke:

11. I became more tolerant of people, but at the same time I also pick out people's flaws more easily. It sucks, I can only chill with people that are like... well not dicks and since I'm still a senior in HS EVERYONE's a dick.
    the girls, guys, teachers, middle schoolers, every single last one of em

12. It not completely a bad thing but it does tend to take away from your competitive human nature which usually drives us to do better for ourselves.

13. I'm still as much and asshole as I was before.

14. yeah hes being the opposite of mellow

15. It makes me just put people who get on my nerves past me, works quite well too.

16. lol no

17. I feel the same way. I can say it has made me a softie

I used to be the kind of person that will give a shit about every person that thought bad of me. But since I sarted smokin I really don't give a shit what people think. I am more of a pacifist now, when a friend is angry and can calm down all I say is chill dude and smoke a j. Mary Jane helped forget the bullshit and not care about stupid shit that has no importance is like my therapy lol

that's good that you became a softy

sometimes I think MJ is the key to world peace

18. yeah i got u man i feel exactly the same way. my short temper has gone away and im not really the hyper guy i used to be, im just a lot more chilled out now. can't really say i like it though...:(

19. Same thing happened to me, I wasnt one to make fun of everyone for everything, but I tend to say alot less negative things about people now.

20. You mean you're not an asshole anymore?

That's great.