marijuana licences

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by hippie john, Sep 16, 2003.

1. it would be ok if the government made you like read a guide to marijuana, and like issued a licence. that worked just like a drivers licence, you hade to renew it every few years. and if you had a licence, you could grow a certain amount of pot for the appropriate licence, like you need a special licence for personal growing, and a commercial grower, and a dealer, or just a basic user. even if there was specific amount that could be leagal on each different case. like dealers were aloud to have more than a personal user, but the dealer had to show income for all the extra pot. i think they could probably mach a shitload of money, and get richer than now, if it were legal.

i need to send this somewhere.

c+p ed

2. Have you contacted NORML? They support similar mj rights...growing your own, etc. Check them out @ www.norml.org

3. Word, I've had thoughts about this too. If they can't stop it, why not allow it and just regulate it.

They could easliy make their money off citizens purchasing permits/licenses and we would have our glorious herb to enjoy.

Everyone would be happy.

4. yeah that would be cool, except why would they give a license for dealing, when the dealers would just be selling to people who dont have a license which would defeat the whole purpose

5. thats a pretty good idea.. lets just start it and the government can join in whenever they want :D

6. that's how everything should work