Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Legalization?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by generickid, May 29, 2009.

1. I keep hearing about Massachusetts House Bill 2929 and Senate Bill 1801, but when are these going up to be voted on or passed? If they are created, does that mean they're being considered now or waiting on something to happen? And if so, what needs to happen? Sorry to sound so noobish, but I am no good with laws and just curious about this. Plus, I'm wicked high right now:smoking:

2. They have to pass committee then a house/senate vote. There is a medical MJ and legalization centered suboforum here on Grasscity by the way, might want to head there.