Marijuana Legalization Discussed on Conservative Talk Radio!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TheSnake742, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hey all, I was flipping through my radio stations last night while driving, and came across Twin Cities News/Talk, AM1130, which is an affiliate with fox news (meaning: conservative and republican audience). So anyways, i caught a bit of the Jason Lewis show, a host who is known to lean libertarian and is a great listen for Ron Paul fans. The best part was that he was talking in support of full legalization of marijuana to end drug violence and cartels. These things don't get noticed on these forums, cuz I assume the listeners aren't listening to conservative talk radio. But, you should know, this is the SECOND time i've come across the subject on the station in the last couple weeks, and that was a DIFFERENT host. The point is, it is being talked about on mainstream media now. It is done, the idea is out there and the local opinion leaders are speaking out IN FAVOR of it! Just thought everyone would want to be assured that people ARE coming around.

P.S. they discussed it for an full 45 minutes of the show.

2. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. Thank you for your thought-provoking and well thought out opinion, Justice.

4. yeah justice he took a pic of his radio. gtfo or contribute with something worthwhile.
    and yeah snake ive been hearing tons about Ron Paul but only today. chances are that he can legalize it, we just have to get him elected.

5. #5 dom, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    Check out Ron Paul website. Ronpaul2012.com
    He is an amazing candidate that fox keeps trying to smear as "unelectable" notice how the polls say he is top three all the time but they keep saying long shot. Watch his videos and interviews. This man is a brilliant man that goes into biased interviews and kicks ass every time.

EDIT: lol that sounded like spam! Just letting poster above about Ron Paul. Fox has even been putting up articles with increasing frequency about legalization in a positive light. I think they realize that the reason the person they don't want in office is doing so well is that be has the support of people who support smart decisions like legalization. They are changing status quo quietly so their mainstream candidates can change views and try to steal back votes. No one wants to admit they were wrong but they all wanna jump on the votes that those ideas get.

6. That was actually the point of the joke.
    But yes I agree that I should have explained but then the joke would lose it's meaning.