Marijuana Kills again....

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Visine!, Jan 9, 2011.

1. #1 Visine!, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    Or not...

I was browsing Yahoo news and saw this article...

Marijuana found in system of man who died in Pitkin County fall - The Denver Post

The headline reads "Marijuana found in system of man who died in Pitkin County fall" and it talks all about the marijuana in his system.

Not until the end of the article does it mention his .294 BAC (blood alcohol content)! Thats super drunk!

Yet the focus is on marijuana...:mad:

Thoughts?

2. boooooo! I love california one of the few places on earth that people actually accept marijuana:hello::smoke: I feel blessed to live here......AND I feel ashamed that everyone else has to deal with such narrowminded pricks like the guy that wrote that article.. Sorry everyone else

3. I would have thought Colorado, and especially Denver would be more accepting of marijuana and harsh on alcohol but i guess this guy is an alcoholic who should not be writing for the denver post...

4. I haven't read a newspaper in years & I think it's just as much due to the horribly written, biased articles as the fact that I can get news from more reliable sources a lot quicker and around the clock instead of waiting on it to be printed, rolled up and delivered.

And more to the point, this is very surprising coming from CO imho. I thought CO was probably second to CA in acceptance by now, but maybe not... or could just be the one dude's opinion which is not shared by most.

5. he must work for coors lol

6. I black the fuck out at around .15. It wouldn't matter if I had eaten an entire pan of the dankest brownies on earth, and washed it down with a full glass of straight green dragon. That much alcohol in my system, I wouldn't even have felt the weed at all. I wouldn't be conscious to be able to. This shit is ridiculous.

7. I'm glad the people who commented on the article all agreed that the whole thing was wrong.

8. so its prove that the marijuana found in his blood and that is the reason for his death.

9. No, it's proven that being drunk as a motherfucker standing on bride will increase your chances of falling.

Whoever wrote that thinks the 3 people in their audience must be fucking stupid, only reason anyone else showed was to tell the author how stupid they were for highlighting the scary marijuana over the excessively high alcohol level.

10. high and drunk, the best.

11. Just sent that load gargling thunder cunt a piece of my mind via email. What a blind propoganda munching no talent excuse for a writer.

12. thats absolutely trash, they should be fired for writting that garbage.

13. The funny thing about the OP's article is the fact that the body was found about 17 days later. I don't think they could even tell if he was high at the time he fell in an autopsy. However, they can tell that he was super super drunk.

14. Guys, no really, guys;

[​IMG]

P.S. Do not google marijuana is bad mmk without safe search on. :shudder:

15. Ever watch the news and they arrest some crazy person then they say something like "he was a known marijuana user", they say stuff like that to keep it fresh and evil in our minds, association is powerful.

16. these people want to keep promoting outdated stigmas about marijuana users. we´re some of the most successful people in life, without it I´d be a wreck.

17. Oh shit you werent joking. thats nasty shit...:(