Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana/joint substitute

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billigreen, Apr 23, 2010.

1. i have been smoking for a while and i like to roll joints. the problem is that with the weed getting better and prices going up so i started to cut my joints with tobaco. This is all good but i tend to use tobaco out of normal cigs and i hate the tast of all the chemicals in it. so i was wondering if anyone knows a really smooth good tasting tobaco that mixes with marijuana well. or even better if there is a product out there that actually tastes like marijuana. i have tried some herbel substitutes but they all tast like shit.

2. There is no good tobacco to smoke, health wise. Just smoke less if you're getting better herb :confused_2:

3. Golden Virginia.

[​IMG]

4. Golden Virginia for sure. I can't imagine putting tobacco from normal cigarettes in, that shit's expensive. And nasty.

5. yeah dude i cut em with cigs too but if you don't like the taste buy one of those big bags of smooth just tobacco, no additives in that shit, only tobacco and it goes down really smooth.

6. [​IMG]
    haha nah im just fuckin wit you this shit wud mess you all up lol. they sell pouches at most stores with tobacco id hit them up

7. Yeah, you can pick up a pouch of rolling tobacco and I suspect that be fine. I have a friend who uses a flavored tobacco too from a pouch and it's kinda cool I guess.

I actually roll spliffs with some cigarette tobacco but I usually don't taste it if the bud is nice.

8. Thats dip son, it wouldnt burn right id suspect

9. [​IMG]

I just use this.
    Black Owl Smooth.
    :smoke:

10. thanks everyone, i got somewhere to start

11. Dont smoke tobacco imo... you need to get a bong or somthing if your worried about conserving weed.