Marijuana is NOT addictive

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TexasToker16, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I told my self I had to quit for 5 monyhs I quit for a week and went back

2. I think different people have addictive personalities. Whether it's video games, shopping, eating, or whatever. If you are one of those people and you like to smoke weed, it's going to be really hard to quit. 

3. fixed that for ya.

habits are not addictions....
    weak minds have trouble breaking habits...
    weak minds are not evidence of addiction

4. I quit on Sunday. Smoking was on my mind a lot for a couple days, I had an anxious feeling and my stomach and I couldn't sleep as well but now I'm perfectly fine, still can't sleep well though but that probably has nothing to do with weed Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. well said my friend

fixed

7. Actually it's proven to be addictive to some, psychologically. People think that "oh, I need marijuana to be able to socialize." Or something like that. So yes, it can be addictive to very few.

8. It's very addictive just not physically. I depended on it by smoking to hide me emotions/problems. Worked good but I had to stop and months of not caring is hitting me all at once which sucks.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Any more than a week and I usually cave in :(.

10. Well one thing is for sure, when I try not smoking one day, I can't sleep at all, it just takes forever to fall asleep, like 3-4 hours in bed awake. Next day I usually end up smoking.