Marijuana is legal in washington state

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mppaintball, Nov 7, 2012.

1. They are saying the initiative passed and marijuana is legal for adults to have under an ounce in Washington. I do not agree with some of the parts of the bill but I have to say I am excited. Being a medical marijuana patient, I am worried about what will change for us

2. con mother fucking gratulations washington and colorado.

you beat Canada to it.

fuck you.

and congrats.

but seriously.

fuck you.

3. thank you

fuck you

but seriously

thank you

4. hahahahahahahahahah i seriously laughed my ass of at this.

5. #5 Pew, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
  6. They left many things uncertain such as what exactly will happen to medical marijuana patients. I would like to know if we are still able to grow as patients and if we are faced with the predicted 40% tax imposed on marijuana

7. Also I am kinda surprised that California wasn't the first state to legalize marijuana

8. im nt.

those guys are dicks.

i really dont like hippies, and i associate hippies with california.

so theyre dicks.

9. and of course Measure 80 fails to pass in Oregon, where I live...mom even said she was cool with me growing if it passed, had money set aside and all...

10. yeah i went to college to grow plant.s parituclarly food, but if weed becomes legal my family expects me to be growing wede.

shit they expect me to grow weed now lol. me and my uncle are the family stoners.

11. obama needs to look out for his home state illionois yo he needs to hook us up with legalization too dafuck is that ***** doing.