Marijuana-induced realizations.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Dubmud, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Around last month or the month before I smoked some crazy weed. I got a great head high and I kept having really weird realizations.

I could see trails(looked like railroad tracks) where people were going to walk(and they did).

I also couldn't believe anything was happening. I'd be eating and I'd be like "Fuck I'm not high right now."

Has anyone else experienced this? Please elaborate if so!
    :wave:

2. Hey man.

I remember when I vaped before ice skating...

When I first stepped onto the ice I looked down I thought I saw the exact path that I was going to choose to skate in.. I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Also when I'm having a face to face conversation, I feel like I read minds/emotions so well and I can tell exactly how a conversation will go and it sort of plays out through my head.

3. I know what you mean about the path. That's exactly how it was for me. We smoked before going to Golden Corral(all you can eat!) and I could see where every person with us was going to walk.

I'm glad people have felt the same way.

I just kept feeling like it was all a dream(I used to read word-up magazine)

lol biggie smalls

4. When I talk to someboby face to face when I'm high, I feel like I am them talking to me. And its fucking amazing, its like you know everything. Your mind comprehend so much more than sober minds can. It's a super powered brain, thinking to the capacity beyond our bodies on earth. I have found out the world. Naw wat I'm saying.

5. ^ LMAO

Yes, yes, and yes :hello:

6. i get where your comming from with the feels like its not real thing :)
    happens everytime i get high