Marijuana Inc. (CNBC)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by nugglord_420, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I was flipping through channels earlier and randomly saw a bunch of pot plants. Instantly, my curiosity sparked so I decided to see what it was all about.

Turns out it was a show on the cannabis industry in the United States, it was pretty interesting.

Check it out if you've got some spare time.

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/54312/cnbc-originals-marijuana-inc"]Hulu - CNBC Originals: Marijuana Inc. - Watch the full episode now.@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/JD2sTf8wGpCk8k73l19d3g@@AMEPARAM@@JD2sTf8wGpCk8k73l19d3g[/ame]

2. I saw that it was good.
    Crazy set ups out there in the woods.

3. Hell yeah!

Did you see some of those fucking trees!?!?

4. Awesome find dude, i dont know if i drooled more over Trish Regan or those enormous plants.

5. #5 prez420, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    i have seen this b4 when it aired on msnbc its a good watch but i have some issues with it. Namely how they portray growing cannabis as a environmental hazard. The truth of the matter is it no more of a environmental hazard than growing corn or wheat what makes for harmful cannabis growing is the fact that the grow industry has almost no standardized regulation and many people have to grow in secret to avoid law enforcement. It would have been nice if they mentioned that if it were to be made legal there wouldn't be the need for most of the environmental pit-falls because people would no longer be concerned with keeping their crops secret and would get rid of the generators etc... because they would be free to use public utilities like every other industry. Also the fact that they try and link violence to cannabis growing is insane because anyone with half a brain could see that the violence is the same type of violence from the prohibition era and when u have to work outside the law then that leaves you open to violent people because it pretty much comes down to who has the biggest guns and the most men. Once cannabis becomes legal all of the violence will disappear overnight. Other than the petty thefts that are bound to accrue as long as there are people in the world without money there would be almost no crime increase from having a legalized cannabis industry in fact crime would go down because of all the pot smokers/growers that will no longer get arrested because of a bogus law.

6. cool ass show... its amazing and tempting lol

7. i agree loved the show

8. way too anti-pot for my taste.

9. Go to jcj77d's youtube page. He has all the good shit