Marijuana in Germany

Discussion in 'General' started by Deutschbag, Apr 23, 2008.

1. I am moving there in a couple months and I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with the laws over there. I have read that small amounts of it will not get you put in jail. Just curious to see any first hand experiences.

2. I was offered some pot by this guy when I was hanging out at a little diner. I wasn't smoking at the time for health reasons, so I didn't take him up on it. Sorry I really didn't answer your question.

What part of Germany are you moving to?

3. A town by Nuremburg in Bavaria

4. I'm curious about this, too. My friend is going to be living near the black forest. He leaves in a few days, and wasn't sure about legality over there. He's only staying for six months, but I doubt he's going that long without a toke.

5. The law in Germany is strict---marijuana is illegal--no exception, and the law is seriously enforced....My mate got caught smoking marijuana and they had to pay a hefty fine,....very strict over there...:eek:

but the good news ; just hop on a train & be in netherlands,no need to go to amsterdam,& ganja plentifull;) plus cheaper outside the Dam:)

6. Not sure how it goes in Germany but just walking around during concerts I could easily see/smell some chronic smoke happening but that's just that circumstance..

Oh yeah, Germany fuckin' rules. I'm goin back next summer and cannot wait

From where I was I think Amsterdam was like only about an hour away - i'll have to check it out next time