Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana helps with asthma?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I have mild asthma, and whenever i start smoking my lungs feel less constricted and feel fine.. i get a cough here and there, but its no big deal.
    as soon as a i take a 3-4 week break, i get a little bit of asthma :confused:

anyone else feel the medication setted in? :smoke:

2. Get a vape !!

3. I had a guy I knew who had asthma and smoked. He said it never bothered him, and even helped sometimes. Even after like 15 bong rips

4. Sometimes it bothers asthma sufferers and sometimes it doesn't. After a while it may start bother you so you may want to dabble in vaporizers and edibles.

5. i had asthma up until i was 18, i have been smoking since then for the last 2 and a half years (im 20 now) and i have not had any problems whatsoever for asthma. I dont even use any of the meds they gave me or my inhaler. so i think it does, just from my experience.

6. I grew out of my asthma from when I was a kid. But it comes and goes.